Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
I'm still mad Tink gets reaction for his horrorcore bullshyt.

"You ever shake the hand of a dead body? It develops a leather texture"

Nikka are you a fukking teacher or a battle rapper? What does this have to do with anything? You work in a morgue, we know you ain't kill shyt. You gonna shake the Swave's hand after you kill him? Nikka get ya fat ass the fukk outta battle rap. Go back to touching dead bodies in all the wrong places for inspiration to battle.

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
This is a 3 on one battle :dead:

Only on WGH man :mjlol:

at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing Battle Royal-style battles. 8 people on stage at once spitting, last person rapping wins :comeon:

hell, we've already had Showout running in on Hitman's rounds with the folding chair...i don't think it's too far-fetched at this point.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being objective, who is the #3 league? Put your personal preference to the side.

1) URL
2) KOTD
3)?

In the past, I probably would have said Don't Flop, but now I just don't know. The subscribers are there, but I just don't view them as the #3 anymore. Maybe it's the skype battle. :scust:Or putting out URL style battles & KOTD style battles.
This isn't a disrespectful response even though it's gonna sound like it, but who cares? At this point I don't think the number three even matters, that's how far behind they are of the other two leagues.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free entertainment, SHOULD STILL BE ENTERTAINING.

If someone gives you some food u still want it to taste good regardless if its free right?
If someone gives you an apple and you know damn well you don't like apples don't bytch about the apple after you eat it. Y'all bytch about the same cats over and over like you don't know what to expect.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing Battle Royal-style battles. 8 people on stage at once spitting, last person rapping wins :comeon:

hell, we've already had Showout running in on Hitman's rounds with the folding chair...i don't think it's too far-fetched at this point.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did battle rap in general hit an all time low or is it just me? :francis:
You can't copy neglect.
uPoxvwy.png