Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
"this kinda clash....looney bin
im chewin dem

I will clap and/an erase a/eraser nikka if I sense da tension/detention after schooling him

LOSE and then LOSE AGAIN"

:scust:
"Don't say 'why you do him like this?'/
Y'all say he's sick so i'mma kill him, that's euthanasia, but not even da youth in Asia will get schoolin like this/"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being objective, who is the #3 league? Put your personal preference to the side.

1) URL
2) KOTD
3)?

In the past, I probably would have said Don't Flop, but now I just don't know. The subscribers are there, but I just don't view them as the #3 anymore. Maybe it's the skype battle. :scust:Or putting out URL style battles & KOTD style battles.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being objective, who is the #3 league? Put your personal preference to the side.

1) URL
2) KOTD
3)?

In the past, I probably would have said Don't Flop, but now I just don't know. The subscribers are there, but I just don't view them as the #3 anymore. Maybe it's the skype battle. :scust:Or putting out URL style battles & KOTD style battles.

Its either QOTR because its the biggest female battle rap league, with a legit legacy or RBE.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

1) URL
2) KOTD
3)?

BullPen

the only reason i didn't say RBE is because i feel like the born legacy series is gonna give all the URL rejects a 2nd chance, nikkas gonna choose Smack over ARP 9 times outta 10

John John can book whoever he wants :manny: nikkas showin up wit 3 rounds and all as far as I can see, down south so access to more unique battlers

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
BullPen

the only reason i didn't say RBE is because i feel like the born legacy series is gonna give all the URL rejects a 2nd chance, nikkas gonna choose Smack over ARP 9 times outta 10

John John can book whoever he wants :manny: nikkas showin up wit 3 rounds and all as far as I can see, down south so access to more unique battlers

Bullpen ain't been around for 5 minutes. They could easily be fly by night or on some Udubb shyt the next two years. RBE gives us nothing but dope battles, stop disrespecting them. RBE puts out the best battles in battlerap.. They're clearly third right now.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
These new dudes aint swaggin like the old guard though. Miss them harlem dudes man.

peep what rex said: "cause i dont really wanna talk about it. But since yall seem like yall wanna hear it. Im'a talk about it"

bruh the swag he had when he said that :dead:
You're not wrong that the newer dudes generally lack that presence. I'd even wager that the presence is specifically tied to the fact that those vets each have a novel type legacy.

All said, I'm just saying that the next cycle is struggling to take root, but it needs to dig in asap so we can get through that awkward phase of growth. The veterans are obviously running low on fuel and matchup appeal, and we openly celebrate bringing three rounds as an accomplishment.

We need some some new grudges, some disrespectful blogs, and a couple of tense classics.

But dude above is right. It's free entertainment. A low batting average is still a win.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
"this kinda clash....looney bin
im chewin dem

I will clap and/an erase a/eraser nikka if I sense da tension/detention after schooling him

LOSE and then LOSE AGAIN"

:scust:

Tryna figure out what battle this is from

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tryna figure out what battle this is from
you gon feel dat clip hit ya jaws when i let da 5 clap ova ya mouth, like a Indian call :ufdup:

he trashed both of em :whew: the bar you quoted is at 17:45

ya bytch gimme straight face like flip jokes cuz he aint even funny :russell:

Last edited:

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
you gon feel dat clip hit ya jaws when i let da 5 clap ova ya mouth, like a Indian call :ufdup:

he trashed both of em :whew: the bar you quoted is at 17:45

ya bytch gimme straight face like flip jokes cuz he aint even funny :russell:

I forgot about this shyt. fukking 3 way battles. Flip thought that shyt was cool