Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BullPen

the only reason i didn't say RBE is because i feel like the born legacy series is gonna give all the URL rejects a 2nd chance, nikkas gonna choose Smack over ARP 9 times outta 10

John John can book whoever he wants :manny: nikkas showin up wit 3 rounds and all as far as I can see, down south so access to more unique battlers

Yeah man, I agree on all points. I feel like there's no point in giving RBE that 3 spot when Bullpen is not far behind them and moving at a much faster speed.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bullpen ain't been around for 5 minutes. They could easily be fly by night or on some Udubb shyt the next two years. RBE gives us nothing but dope battles, stop disrespecting them. RBE puts out the best battles in battlerap.. They're clearly third right now.
and i explained why i can't say RBE, those guys are just on there because URL doesn't have the space for them right now

the second Smack hits them up they're gone

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"Ya not lyrical bobby digital" is a Danja Zone quote?
tumblr_nehl1mukQM1s6t57to1_400.gif

20:04

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Mike P vs Daylyt is at 400K in a week :whew:

I saw Mike P's Livestream breakdown of the battle about the 3rd round.

I gotta keep it a buck, he had a good case to getting that one.
(I'll get back to that later)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
URL and KOTD been holing together for the most part. Don't Flop is doing their thing but I think the more events they build up in the states, the better. Last year, it seemed like Don't Flop had a better than this year. RBE is doing their thing of course but they need to switch up the intro. music ASAP and some of the graphics. If Black Ice Cartel did more events, they'd surpass quite a few leagues though.

I like Bullpen but it seems like they just have a very long way to go.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mike Ps breakdown cant be better than Day's
i can understand daylyt doing a breakdown vid cuz he raps in a weird way and he's an attention whore

but mike p doin it too now? :martin: i hope this doesn't become a trend because it's way too easy to go back and make up entendres and connections that you didn't initially intend

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Trez vs. Ryda One-off on URL :leon: hope they do well

URL gonna have 2 nice freestylers to replace Clips and DNA (Trez/Prep) :banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
at this point, i wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing Battle Royal-style battles. 8 people on stage at once spitting, last person rapping wins :comeon:

hell, we've already had Showout running in on Hitman's rounds with the folding chair...i don't think it's too far-fetched at this point.
already done before (even tho it was just for fun) it was dope imo :manny:

they could easily do somethin like this again with new cats, only if it's like this tho, can't imagine watchin some shyt like that on stage

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
already done before (even tho it was just for fun) it was dope imo :manny:

they could easily do somethin like this again with new cats, only if it's like this tho, can't imagine watchin some shyt like that on stage

reminds me of shyt me and the homies used to do. fukk around and freestyle. roast each other with bars and jokes.