Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That audience isn't watching battles like that. Most people watching Wild N Out don't even know what battle rap is. Half of them just know Con is a poor man's Fabolous when it comes to jerseys on IG and Facebook.
Breh that's waaay off

All those dudes who on there celebrity rises especially social media which is primarily where the battle rap crowd is confined to. No way you can watch these dudes followers nearly double but not think that effects their viewership in battles

Hell just pull up any con and hitman battle and count how many people are posting "I'm here cause I saw them on wild n out" or "wild n out bought me here"

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born but not raised, so damn.

Word. Thinking about it I should have said "you must not be in NYC" because it's a relatively new phenomenon, last 5-7 years or so I've seen a ton of dyke chicks that style themselves like that. It's not like it's been like this for 20 years or anything.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They must not be that good looking if they look like her.

Not sure what you're getting at. These are basically the males in a lesbian relationship. I don't even look at them twice because by the way they style themselves and their mannerisms, they're clearly not interested in my attention.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not sure what you're getting at. These are basically the males in a lesbian relationship. I don't even look at them twice because by the way they style themselves and their mannerisms, they're clearly not interested in my attention.

My bad. Thought the guy you quoted said something about that Jaz picture. That bytch ugly.