Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
the obsession with jaz's virginity is the weirdest shyt in battle rap besides people enjoying TODD battles

I don't even think its weird. Jaz whole image was based upon it. She the one that ran with it.

I think bonnie turning from the "Sexy nerd who could rap" to the "Slut with fake aggression" is a bigger turn off.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't even think its weird. Jaz whole image was based upon it. She the one that ran with it.

I think bonnie turning from the "Sexy nerd who could rap" to the "Slut with fake aggression" is a bigger turn off.
agreed about bonnie. she's lost

jaz may have started it, it's still weird. she's somewhat attractive in a room full of :huhldup: rappers. at no point in battle rap history have i thought it important to think about her sex habits, it surprises me that so many have

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
G Souldier - SMOKED G Souldier... Yeah it's just G Souldier but it's a classic Rex round that could have killed anyone

He don't want no drama, he's just extra aggressive cause y'all hold him back
Well I'll clap him, have it where y'all gotta hold his hat
Over his head, cause his eyes keep rolling back
Something about a nygga dying just make me so relaxed

:damn::damn::damn:
Idk why but that part of his round always make me laugh lol

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone hitting that and hitting it proper. Verb called it. When she finally gets fukked her whole image is gonna change.

channels3_background.jpg

I think the Jaz sexuality posts are weird but I kinda approve this one, and it has nothing to do with Jaz personally. I've seen my nyggas scoop some chill chicks who were 5's and turn them into strong 7's. I always saluted that.

When you come to the realization that you didn't think she was smashable before he got her right, you have no choice but to salute.
I would never go there, but hey, maybe it was my loss. :yeshrug:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
When bytches loose they virginity they start thinking they all that like gtfoh bytch. Hoes be lame as fukk bro. They acting all different and shyt. Getting an attitude and shyt like aint nobody got time for shyt hoe foh. I've seen it happen all bytches are devils.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
This will forever be Bonnie's best performance. Nothing about this was fake. She went in there and just rapped better

Now she out here overdressing and yelling in people faces while sounding like a chipmunk

Naw her shyt vs Star Smiles or Gattas was better than dat. I did like her Chaka Khan line tho