Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched and wrote it down punch for punch

Con had way too many bars for surf, surf had more haymakers tho
I gave Smurf the first off that Pau-Howard shyt alone. shyt was clever and rocked the room :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
what was the battle rex said 12 12 skinnies in?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nov has to be a mega card. With SM cancelled they still paid for Surf vs T-Top Cal vs Clips Rex vs Shine and Jaz vs whoever. All of them already got paid. The battles got to happen somewhere.
Might as well have named that shyt Summer Madness. They got the battles they'd typically put on there. Too bad they really can't get the venues they wanted, y'know, because Mook said how much money he got paid in a battle four summers ago.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
guess you dont know about wildn out, and how literally every youngin is watching that show and know who hitman and con is. at this point, hitman and concieted are both more popular than lux and mook. hitman is def in his right to ask for 30k as well as concieted. they bringing a whole new audience to the battle.
That audience isn't watching battles like that. Most people watching Wild N Out don't even know what battle rap is. Half of them just know Con is a poor man's Fabolous when it comes to jerseys on IG and Facebook.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I gave Smurf the first off that Pau-Howard shyt alone. shyt was clever and rocked the room :manny:
Yea surf had way more haymakers, con had more punches in general, both had "exposals" but no reliable sources

Con had a few corny lines, tsu had lines that didnt get any reaction at all so they cancelled out to me