Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to do a rewatch... Surf was talkin to Conceited...after a classic first round from Con he was takin haymakers from Surf..

Goodz said it best "a four foot nikka wit a gun.. is this believable"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Now Surf won the Con battles my nikkas????

:dead::dead::dead:
nikkaz love to try to rewrite history:mjlol:

Con easily won that shyt
Aint nobody tryna rewrite history talking about Surf/Con

how about you nikkas search "surf con debatable" in this very thread and see how it has been split for YEARS

yall actually tryin to rewrite the history of this thread actin like it was a unanimous Conceited win in here :ufdup:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to do a rewatch... Surf was talkin to Conceited...after a classic first round from Con he was takin haymakers from Surf..

Goodz said it best "a four foot nikka wit a gun.. is this believable"

I rock with Goodz but I agree with @Lyt Saber that's retarded imo. Mad stick up kids are short as fukk.

If I have 5-6 people rolling out and for whatever reason we need to have a gun, the smallest dude in the crew should carry it. Punk azz cops love harassing & trying to emasculate big nyggas with their authority, plus the little guy has a better chance of running away if necessary.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody tryna rewrite history talking about Surf/Con

how about you nikkas search "surf con debatable" in this very thread and see how it has been split for YEARS

yall actually tryin to rewrite the history of this thread actin like it was a unanimous Conceited win in here :ufdup:

I agree. I wasn't posting in TBZ regularly at that point but I don't remember there being anything unanimous about Con/Surf. I think I have Con 1 & 3, but it's quite possible I would have given Surf the 3rd if he rapped 45 seconds longer. Abrupt stops have always been wack as fukk to me, you have to close out a round properly. Surf has a huge problem remembering his bars, and it shows a lot in his 3rds. Even in his 3rd of the Hitman battle you could see he was fukking up and might have left some bars out. But it was still crazy, because he ended on a high note.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Just rewatched Con/Surf 1st round

this shyt Conceited spitting is hot to u man ? :scust: them name flips

"......40 lick her in both legs , so I ain't gotta chase her after the shots" though :blessed:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Someone hitting that and hitting it proper. Verb called it. When she finally gets fukked her whole image is gonna change.

channels3_background.jpg