Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, I saw something the other day where people were asking if Mook was the GOAT. lol. dont get that either. then people were saying he never lost on video. did Serius not count? :merchant: maybe cuz I like directs and I never really remember him like that. :yeshrug:
Mook's impact, record, and his 12 round streak (and a clear 3-0 over Lux) counts breh.

If he isn't the GOAT you're going to have to come with Google facts as to who is.

Only other argument I'd even listen is Serius Jones.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mook's impact, record, and his 12 round streak (and a clear 3-0 over Lux) counts breh.

If he isn't the GOAT you're going to have to come with Google facts as to who is.

Only other argument I'd even listen is Serius Jones.

its tricky. Mook is the smartest battle rapper ever when you talkin about how he built his rep. he is somewhat like the Mayweather of battling. his impact is undeniable. him and Serius are pioneers so definitely GOATs, but them nikkas just aint had that many battles and Mook resume aint all that. I just dont think you can single out one or two guys and say they are the GOAT. there is no clear criteria here.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Wait....I been off the scene for a min. U talmbout Hitman as in Holla? He is considered as one of if not the biggest names in battle rap?
guess you dont know about wildn out, and how literally every youngin is watching that show and know who hitman and con is. at this point, hitman and concieted are both more popular than lux and mook. hitman is def in his right to ask for 30k as well as concieted. they bringing a whole new audience to the battle.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guess you dont know about wildn out, and how literally every youngin is watching that show and know who hitman and con is. at this point, hitman and concieted are both more popular than lux and mook. hitman is def in his right to ask for 30k as well as concieted. they bringing a whole new audience to the battle.

yeah, I know about it. stopped watchin WO years ago but when I checked out some eps a year or two ago I noticed that they were on there. I had stopped watchin battles at that time so I didnt know they were still battlin while doing WO, just figured they had crossed over to TV. I was very happy to see them on TV though. like I said, I just started watchin battles again recently after a near 2-year break.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka his 2nd round was classic. Damn bruh, wat is wrong witchu???

I didnt say it wasnt. nikka just hit me wit link today so I could confirm it was same battle I saw. Which it was but I aint seen it in 4 years. I watched 1st round this morn but didnt watch anymore yet. I aint watched HH in like 2 or 3 years and remember him losing more than he won....just the ones I had seen....so I was just recounting back and thought the Ars was one, but upon watching the 1st round immediately remembered it as one of the first times seeing HH and feeling he was one of the top dudes.
The fukk this nikka come from????:mjlol:

Ban this man.,:francis:

it was a mistake B. tryin to remember some shyt I saw 4 years ago...didnt start pullin up youtube vids before I posted :snoop: