Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Watching Con/Surf again (crazy its been 4 years already)

Con 2-1 clear now. His second and third was just too much. The personals, the flips.

"Last time you put work in the pen you were bold then"
"SLOW IT DOWN... the last time you put work in the pin you were bowling"

Surf tried to expose him with the Brooklyn shyt which flopped, and he started off with that pause "you had your dikk on another man's head" scheme AND brought it back 3 times and it still didn't hit.

Then the third with Con hitting him with the exposal and the bars after bars. That military scheme in the third :whew:

The only thing Surf had the whole battle was the Pau/Howard scheme which won him the first, and "pass the glock to Foxx" in the third.

People really think Surf won this :dead::heh:
Wow. Could you have quoted that any more wrong?

And Surf definitely didn't win the first. He coulda won the 3rd tho if we went longer.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Ok, I hadnt seen this battle in like 4 years so I seen Hitman in some corny battles after this I got confused and thought he lost this....but I remember, this was actually one of the first Hitman battles I saw and I thought he was one of the top dudes. I was starting to stan him but after I saw him after that in some joints where he was wack I stopped checking for him.

This has to be his best battle, and his 1st round was classic.
nikka his 2nd round was classic. Damn bruh, wat is wrong witchu???

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Surf vs Rex 1 round battle at Mistah Fabs event next month.

The finessin that's going on is at a all time high. How can yall even blame the battlers at this point. If free money is out there for the taking don't blame the nikka getting it. Battle is gonna come out and yall gonna talk shyt about surf and rex "phoning it in" when yall should be coming at Mista Fab for booking this battle in the first place. This battle happening anywhere other then URL is just asking for "Mixtape verses"

Deadman187

All Star
Daps

So Surf has Suge on the UDubb card, Rex a week later, and T Top on URL in November (I assume NOME6)

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

So Surf has Suge on the UDubb card, Rex a week later, and T Top on URL in November (I assume NOME6

Nov has to be a mega card. With SM cancelled they still paid for Surf vs T-Top Cal vs Clips Rex vs Shine and Jaz vs whoever. All of them already got paid. The battles got to happen somewhere.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Surf and Rex is a battle I'd actually like to see, friends or not. I mean, at this point, 90% of these guys are friends or at the very least cool with each other. It's hard to see the same people event after event after event, and think they're really going to "hate" each other any more. But these two talk shyt to each other all of the time, and talk shyt constantly, so it could really be extra entertaining, especially since Rex only has to craft one round. There's been at least a few one rounders with guys who are pretty much friends that turned into great material, at the very least for one guy... Rex/Hitman, Hitman/Cal immediately come to mind.

Plus Rex is on that list of guys that Surf has WANTED to battle, for his legacy's sake. Rex, Mook... I don't think he'll just bullshyt through this.

You know after thinking about it.... if it's a one rounder then Rex deserves the benefit of the doubt, point blank period. We can just look at his history of one rounders

DNA
- Clowned the shyt out of DNA & his mother... fans didn't like Rex being so jokey but he had DNA damn near ready to cry. You can argue DNA won, but some of the stuff Rex said has haunted DNA ever since

Yung Ill - Classic debatable with Yung Ill, most would say it's the best one round battle ever

G Souldier - SMOKED G Souldier... Yeah it's just G Souldier but it's a classic Rex round that could have killed anyone

He don't want no drama, he's just extra aggressive cause y'all hold him back
Well I'll clap him, have it where y'all gotta hold his hat
Over his head, cause his eyes keep rolling back
Something about a nygga dying just make me so relaxed
:damn::damn::damn:

Math Hoffa - Clearly beat Math on Vlad battle league.. not his best work but he clearly won

Hitman Holla - Spanked Hitman Holla, by the end of Rex's round Hitman was in fanboy mode, trying to pretend he was watching a Smack DVD and it wasn't him up there vs Rex getting cooked

Head Ice - Clearly LOST to Head Ice in the Quiet Room, no excuses that's an L for Rex

Total Slaughter -

Cortez
- SMOKED Cortez... legendary shyt

Marvwon
- Clearly beat Marvwon

Big T
- Clearly beat Big T

So when we look at how Rex has performed in one round battles

6 wins
2 debatables (DNA & Yung Ill)
1 loss (Head Ice)

and everybody except for G Souldier has been considered a top tier at one time or another. Rum Nitty got two rounds from Rex and lost 2-0. We won't count that one here, but still...

TLDR

If you ain't want to read all that shyt, just know in a one rounder we're going to get the Rex we want to see.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You know after thinking about it.... if it's a one rounder then Rex deserves the benefit of the doubt, point blank period. We can just look at his history of one rounders

DNA
- Clowned the shyt out of DNA & his mother... fans didn't like Rex being so jokey but he had DNA damn near ready to cry. You can argue DNA won, but some of the stuff Rex said has haunted DNA ever since

Yung Ill - Classic debatable with Yung Ill, most would say it's the best one round battle ever

G Souldier - SMOKED G Souldier... Yeah it's just G Souldier but it's a classic Rex round that could have killed anyone

He don't want no drama, he's just extra aggressive cause y'all hold him back
Well I'll clap him, have it where y'all gotta hold his hat
Over his head, cause his eyes keep rolling back
Something about a nygga dying just make me so relaxed
:damn::damn::damn:

Math Hoffa - Clearly beat Math on Vlad battle league.. not his best work but he clearly won

Hitman Holla - Spanked Hitman Holla, by the end of Rex's round Hitman was in fanboy mode, trying to pretend he was watching a Smack DVD and it wasn't him up there vs Rex getting cooked

Head Ice - Clearly LOST to Head Ice in the Quiet Room, no excuses that's an L for Rex

Total Slaughter -

Cortez
- SMOKED Cortez... legendary shyt

Marvwon
- Clearly beat Marvwon

Big T
- Clearly beat Big T

So when we look at how Rex has performed in one round battles

6 wins
2 debatables (DNA & Yung Ill)
1 loss (Head Ice)

and everybody except for G Souldier has been considered a top tier at one time or another. Rum Nitty got two rounds from Rex and lost 2-0. We won't count that one here, but still...

TLDR

If you ain't want to read all that shyt, just know in a one rounder we're going to get the Rex we want to see.

:ohhh:
:patrice:
:dwillhuh:
:lupe:
:ehh: