Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
No SM fukkery :mjcry:

How you gonna have a URL without a SM? thats like a NFL skipping the Super bowl for a year :martin:

I agree but face it my nikka.....once Mook said he was gettin' a bag on SM2.....all these nikkas wanted a bag. And that right there fukked it up because the ceiling of how much these battle rappers can realistically get paid is low now. Sponsors backing out along cultures vultures that came go kinda brought it to this, too.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I'm sorry but this nikka talking to himself in his blogs and adlibbing the shyt out of them are too hilarious.
:mjcry::mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's better to cancel Summer Madness than to go ahead have the event and we get weak battles from over paid dudes who aren't bringing three full rounds then URL catches hell from the fans and bloogers. its time to build up the new guys so they can carry a Summer Madness card on their own that the fans will enjoy then they don't need the vets anymore.
You do realize that the cycle will just repeat itself right? :stopitslime:

I'm not sure how you guys came to the conclusion that SM6 not happening is Mook's fault for a bar from 4 years ago, or how it's the battlers fault that the COMPANY isn't handling business, but people asking for more money is part of running a business. Smack and Beasley need to handle the shyt better. No one has ever put a gun to their head forcing them to set up a battle.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You made this up or is it real?

I don't ever make anything up my guy!
14344053_10157474690900298_2524490424079684045_n.jpg

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao is he oblivious to the whole conversation going on about money grubbing top tiers?

Chris literally just exposed how the hyped up fake grudge matches between top tiers is part of the reason why SM6 was cancelled.

So what does Surf do after SM6 officially gets canceled? He runs to twitter to tell all his fans about his next big check.

Who knows, maybe he's mad... maybe he thought URL was just going to run with the Dot Mobb + Surf vs NWX thing and he was gonna cash out... or maybe he just can't help himself :yeshrug: