Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill Will madd overrated, imo, bro like 20% bars 80% delivery/energy. Eazy should have cleaned him up, not surprised...specially after coming off all them losses back to back.
Never got the hype with Ill Will. Always seemed like a high level mid tier rapper to me. Got him a little lower than a guy like T Top.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn, so Eazy doing the same shyt he accusing URL of. Telling nikkas not to battle on a league because he dont fukk with the owner :beli:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Damn, so Eazy doing the same shyt he accusing URL of. Telling nikkas not to battle on a league because he dont fukk with the owner :beli:
What the hell, that’s not what Eazy said at all :mjtf:

He said he doesn’t mind if his Trenches battlers go to URL to battle.

He simply said they can go there, but would make sure they get paid correctly and get a YouTube drop and wouldn’t be tied behind a wall that only benefits URL and weakens their negotiation power to get paid properly and accordingly by being seen.
You know, the whole issue him and URL fell out over :unimpressed:

Eazy knows both sides, what it’s like to battle and be a league owner.

We literally JUST saw J Morr breaking down URL’s plantation tactics on him and other battlers.

Eazy is making sure this doesn’t happen to HIS battlers.

• URL booked J Morr 11 times NEVER and paid him
• 4-5 of the battles never even dropped
• He had to pay for his own travel
• He had to pay for his own accommodation
• He had to pay for his own food

So J Morr went to The Trenches and started gettin bags from Eazy

So then URL reaches out to get back down with them, under the stipulation that he no longer deals with Eazy at The Trenches.
Nikka WHAT?!?! :gucci::mjtf:

URLTV dot TV!
Follow the Overseers, not the Liberators!
PlantationTV dot TV, SMRRRR!!!

-
full

And that was J Morr, you know.. the nikka URL tried to STEAL from him and put under their contract.

The same URL that just tried to STEAL K1ng from Eazy and put under their contract last weekend.

You know, the same URL that falsely claimed Eazy tried to STEAL their battlers, when in reality they weren’t even under their contract and were literally free agents and communicated this to Eazy when he asked them their status in advance before booking them.

Only for URL to literally sabotage his event and punish the battlers that were on the card after to be petty.

Like what we even discussing here, we’ve seen this happen in real-time lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What the hell, that’s not what Eazy said at all

He said he doesn’t mind if his Trenches battlers go to URL to battle.

He simply said they can go there, but would make sure they get paid correctly and get a YouTube drop and wouldn’t be tied behind a wall that only benefits URL and weakens their negotiation power to get paid properly and accordingly by being seen.
You know, the whole issue him and URL fell out over
Eazy knows both sides, what it’s like to battle and be a league owner.
You typed all that and dont even know what im talking about :mjgrin:
This isnt about Trenches battlers on URL. This is about Eazy blocking a battle for Battle academy.
Froze said him and Eazy were discussing the Trenches doing the Ave/Froze battle. Froze said Eazy asked him not to do the battle against Top Floor Loop on Battle Academy for the belt. He said Stizz and him were still negotiating the fee for that battle. Eazy straight up told him "If Ima book this battle with Ave and give you this bread, I dont want you battling over there, I dont fukk with them." Froze said Eazy said that because he thought he had the battle with them booked already.

Yea you right Eazy went through all that with URL.
Yea, Eazy knows boths sides, being a battler and league owner.
Eazy knows it's shytty to put a battler in that position of two league owners beefing.

That is why it's hypocritical of Eazy to try those same strong arm tactics on other leagues/battlers. It's bullshyt.
This is on top of Froze saying Eazy did bad business by trying to switch up the terms of the deal they both agreed upon. For turning down the Battle Academy shyt Eazy said Froze would get on back to back trenches(one after the other) cards. Ave, then cortez. So Froze vs Ave happened on the trenches miami card and Froze was ready to be on the next card. When he hit Eazy up, Eazy didnt want to do back to back saying "it's bad for business" and "I lose money on the card with you on there when I'm not". So Eazy shytty for that as well :yeshrug:

Im just watching Froze shyt so idk what Eazy's response to this was.

He covers everything im talking about in the first 15min

Edit: Froze took the vid down. :dead:
Wonder if Eazy's response was pressure :jbhmm:
Edit 2: I still had the vid in a tab so can still watch it. This is the part im talking about where Froze said what he said

He also says Eazy offered him a bullshyt battle of 2500 and muwop after. Froze turned it down because he knows Eazy was on bullshyt with that battle. He says next thing he knows Muwop is doing interviews saying "Froze overpriced himself out the battle and he ducking".

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz you getting old. You probably gotta be in bed by 5:45 PM.

Yeah you know me and your mom get up early.

I didn’t want to talk about this on a public forum, but she confided to me that you’re in your mid 20s, and have a somewhat decent job. What’s preventing you from leaving the house? She’s concerned.