Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayne what has gotten in to you? First you asked me would I smash E Hart, now this bytch. Granted C Bri is a LOT more presentable than E Hart, its still a no.

Nygga, we are trying to gauge your taste. Mom trying to find you a woman you can move in with or some shyt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Never got the hype with Ill Will. Always seemed like a high level mid tier rapper to me. Got him a little lower than a guy like T Top.
Will is one of them who sometimes magically has a hot streak and kills shyt, the rest of the time, who knows. Will on 10 beats 95% of BR.
The Jaz vs Ms Fit battle was fumbled. That was a battle that a lot of people wanted to see back when Ms Fit was on MEO. No one cares now.
Criminal fumble.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not my mom youre smashing nikka, thats YOUR mom. Incestry.com ass nikka.

This corny ass, jody ass nygga.

Don’t forget we know how you came to this forum. This mufukka came here acting like he was Daylyt. So this mufukka tries to act like he’s Daylyt, and then decides to convert to a regular poster. Can’t make this shyt up. You need to fall back

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This corny ass, jody ass nygga.

Don’t forget we know how you came to this forum. This mufukka came here acting like he was Daylyt. So this mufukka tries to act like he’s Daylyt, and then decides to convert to a regular poster. Can’t make this shyt up. You need to fall back

Look at this bytch ass nikka getting mad. Get off my nuts clown ass nikka.

Last edited: