Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not when the great writing is against a 20 yr old kid, that's been JC dilemma for eons, he's always great against nobodies and new talent. He made himself a gatekeeper, I'm sure he had other plans for his career.

:russ:

nikka stop being goofy. More times than not JC is THIS fire against top tiers, yall just be so focused on other dynamics as opposed to whats hes actually saying those times. You are ugly!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
y'all here for a TODD vs Mook battle
UL4HyCI.gif

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
CONFESSION::sadcam:

as much as i hate to say it, im really here for the current state of messiness in the BRC. moreso than the battles that been average as of late. even the good ones.

EZ and froze are thoroughly entertaining me with their petty back and forth. (EZ went off, but frozey walked him down with a surgical arp vlog last night). verb got too weird so i kinda checked out of his spat with hitman. i been waiting for jag to get dog walked with his unprofessional average azz, etc...it just goes on and on and as i think back, ever since the EZ-remy-pap situation, the drama has produced a higher level of entertainment for me than 90% of the battles that are often letdowns because of no shows/unpreparedness/mediocrity...

i feel like BR needs to get its shyt together and these leagues desperately need some new energy, namely guys that arent all carbon copies of twork and roc. dont gun bar/3 bar set up and punch me to death, brehs. its gotten old. HEAR THAT P? until then...

#SpanishHarlemWasRight

ijs.