Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Y'all just different workers // But for all intents and purpose // why does it take an extra minute per round against us to convince your worth // The shyts absurd // They book us for two minutes, you're dead in one we slid with purpose // efficient service // I handle my time better than the Prince of Persia."

REAL writing. JC is better than Lux dog. On a regular day, JC is just better, this isnt arguable.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ill Will madd overrated, imo, bro like 20% bars 80% delivery/energy. Eazy should have cleaned him up, not surprised...specially after coming off all them losses back to back.

Ill Will got some HORRIBLE set ups. nikka really said "Spiderman sextape"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y'all just different workers // But for all intents and purpose // why does it take an extra minute per round against us to convince your worth // The shyts absurd // They book us for two minutes, you're dead in one we slid with purpose // efficient service // I handle my time better than the Prince of Persia."

REAL writing. JC is better than Lux dog. On a regular day, JC is just better, this isnt arguable.

"In...3........2........1"

NYGGA PLEASE.....WHERE THE FUKK WAS THIS VS. SURF
:francis:

JC ain't better then shyt, you praising great writing vs lil nyggas....

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great writing is great writing. You probably think Andre 3000 is top 10. Weird ass.

Not when the great writing is against a 20 yr old kid, that's been JC dilemma for eons, he's always great against nobodies and new talent. He made himself a gatekeeper, I'm sure he had other plans for his career.

:russ:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Ill Will madd overrated, imo, bro like 20% bars 80% delivery/energy. Eazy should have cleaned him up, not surprised...specially after coming off all them losses back to back.
i dont think he's overrated at all, but some battlers just arent built to battle more than once a month or so. he was dope vs hitman and verb. i dunno why he took two battles in basically two weeks, w/ the back half being a top draw. top tier's like roc and geechi are ultra rare. and even geechi takes a round or two off when his schedule is heavy. i can see money also affecting these dudes schedules. i know these paydays are dry out here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great writing is great writing. You probably think Andre 3000 is top 10. Weird ass.

No but everything ain't gotta be super layered and technical. Everybody isn't an upper echelon writer like Lupe. You write for the level you're at. 3 Stacks has never "written" a bad verse ever in his entire career. I never viewed his writing as "genius", it's more from a poetic stance, not so much high level vocabulary and using every writing format known to man that Mickey got in that Pendulum Ink Booklet lmao.