Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yeah everybody talking about that black love bar

Why lol? Eazy missed the whole of the Black Love narrative because nikka you dont LOVE Remy, Pap does/did. They gassed they fukk out of that shyt. And the fact he doesnt get it makes the narrative hit harder. Eazy is a dumbass.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mental health episode

If he was just a regular guy minding his business and Hitman was doing all this then it’d be the right move, imo. But how you gonna talk shhit almost literally 24 hours a day about this dude and that dude and everybody really and do something like this? Smh. Reminds me of Akademiks and them guys, talk crazy but then when someone threatens them it’s “I’m a civilian tho!”. Well act like one and stop talking crazy, 🤷🏽‍♂️

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why lol? Eazy missed the whole of the Black Love narrative because nikka you dont LOVE Remy, Pap does/did. They gassed they fukk out of that shyt. And the fact he doesnt get it makes the narrative hit harder. Eazy is a dumbass.
Eazy's rebuttal to that is he is in love with remy and what they have is black love. Who are we to dispute that :yeshrug:
All we know about Remy/Pap is what they showed us. Will/Jada used to be Black Love too until the mask was lifted.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ill Will's freestyle rebuttal was trash too. when he started the round with that weak shyt I knew it was downhill from there. Maybe the battles before this did take a toll, seems like he choked at the end of the 3rd, Chris said he choked to start the first.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but why is Eazy's black love bar a haymaker? at best he's a homewrecker and at worst he's a side nikka

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but why is Eazy's black love bar a haymaker? at best he's a homewrecker and at worst he's a side nikka

Morality isn't something that exists in battle rap. No man in a relationship should be co-signing that bar :mjlol:

Last edited: