Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
DNA Tooth got audio of what sounds like Math having an altercation (physical...?) with his lady. Cold world

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
‘they apparently got video too…. They stsrted saying “no haffa“ now after hassan put it out that he got a video similar To diddy and Cassie

shyt. Get this nikka outta here, yo

that last 5s sounds vicious :francis:

:mjcry: That shyt bad, friends

Folks saying Champ and QueenzFlip tied up in this, but this is all bad for Math. Game, Set, Match

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
x posting this from the hoffa thread. around 40s into the vid you can see the marks on her face/thigh/legs

ReasonableMatic

Daps

that last 5s sounds vicious :francis:

“Slavery was a choice” Hoffa :francis:
Math is the same nikka that was arguing with me during the KoonYe / slavery was a choice shyt.
Poking his chest out saying “our ancestors were p*ssy for bein enslaved and he’d be tough enough to not be enslaved” SMH

Lost all respect for him, never looked at son the same after that
He was POKING HIS CHEST OUT fam.

They suspended my account or I woulda dropped the receipts

Here is another exchange he had with someone else calling him out for that delusional tuff talk

I get angry all over again thinking about our exchange, fukk that koon ass nikka forever

“M-m-my Ancestors came from England and Scotland” Hoffa :francis:
I’ve been saying he’s a KOON for years here in TBZ.

(Timestamped) just look at this interaction.

Math Hoffa claims his “ancestors were from England and Scotland” and that “slavery was a choice”. He worships Whiteness..

“Fukkin a 16 year old girl is technically legal” Hoffa :francis:

pretends-to-be-shocked-surprised.gif

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can anybody give me cliff notes on whatever drama math has been involved with the last month or so? i follow him on insta and he's been talking about people trying to off him and sh1t...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
can anybody give me cliff notes on whatever drama math has been involved with the last month or so? i follow him on insta and he's been talking about people trying to off him and sh1t...
I only caught the last part from the abuse shyt but I think it goes.
Champ(former Math friend/MEO co host) gets fired by Math because he cheated Math out some money for a van rental.
Math interviews someone named 10 feetz and I guess they shyt on Hassan Campbell.
This leads to Math/Hassan getting into it and throwing dirt on each other.
Math brings up Hassan being a victim and maybe raping some white boy.
Hassan says that white boy is lying and paid to lie by some other ppl that dont like him. He says Math beats his bytch and did some other weird shyt.
Math says it's a lie, him and his wife make a joke fight vid to dispute it. Posts vids of him and her together lovey dovey and shyt.
Hassan drops the ig clip showing pictures of the abuse and apparently plays audio of it.
Champ releases text messages the wife sent him confirming the abuse and says there's worse shyt out there about math.
Also somewhere in all of this Champ gets caught in 4k barefoot stealing credit cards from someone who was letting him chill at his house and running up or trying to run up thousands of dollars at an apple store.
Here we are. Im sure someone who has been following these dudes closer can get to the nitty gritty details. But thats an overview of the drama :yeshrug:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only caught the last part from the abuse shyt but I think it goes.
Champ(former Math friend/MEO co host) gets fired by Math because he cheated Math out some money for a van rental.
Math interviews someone named 10 feetz and I guess they shyt on Hassan Campbell.
This leads to Math/Hassan getting into it and throwing dirt on each other.
Math brings up Hassan being a victim and maybe raping some white boy.
Hassan says that white boy is lying and paid to lie by some other ppl that dont like him. He says Math beats his bytch and did some other weird shyt.
Math says it's a lie, him and his wife make a joke fight vid to dispute it. Posts vids of him and her together lovey dovey and shyt.
Hassan drops the ig clip showing pictures of the abuse and apparently plays audio of it.
Champ releases text messages the wife sent him confirming the abuse and says there's worse shyt out there about math.
Also somewhere in all of this Champ gets caught in 4k barefoot stealing credit cards from someone who was letting him chill at his house and running up or trying to run up thousands of dollars at an apple store.
Here we are. Im sure someone who has been following these dudes closer can get to the nitty gritty details. But thats an overview of the drama :yeshrug:
thanks breh, I tried repping but I guess i've already repped you somewhat recently and i need to wait to rep again hahha