Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see it, it’s the sunken cheekbones..

But ain’t no way in Hell he could go through chemo and keep his locs.

Maybe he’s wearing a toupet, which could be the
“he better wear a hoodie in the water” reference I heard in one of those spaces.

It's the lifestyle change of what he eats and or some type of fast he does periodically, even Lux was lookin' sick in the face for a minute until he put on some more weight.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see it, it’s the sunken cheekbones..

But ain’t no way in Hell he could go through chemo and keep his locs.

Maybe he’s wearing a toupet, which could be the
“he better wear a hoodie in the water” reference I heard in one of those spaces.

Yeah like he's starting to look very emaciated, his elbows look like bowling ball joints on his arms, and his face is sunken in like you said. He could very well have a toupee because of chemo. I hope I'm wrong though. Whatever is going on, it's not just him not fukking with meat that has caused him to dry up like that.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the lifestyle change of what he eats and or some type of fast he does periodically, even Lux was lookin' sick in the face for a minute until he put on some more weight.
I dunno, Lux was always shredded (pause) he could've very have cut a bit too much back then and was super lean, but he never started looking scrawny like Verb does

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno, Lux was always shredded (pause) he could've very have cut a bit too much back then and was super lean, but he never started looking scrawny like Verb does

Lux and Verb have two different body types, so it's not the greatest comparison. Lux is naturally slim while Verb is naturally a big nygga. Verb just does not look right.

If Verb wants to be lean, he needs to look a fellow big nyggas like Goodz and Math, that still look healthy.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lux and Verb have two different body types, so it's not the greatest comparison. Lux is naturally slim while Verb is naturally a big nygga. Verb just does not look right.

If Verb wants to be lean, he needs to look a fellow big nyggas like Goodz and Math, that still look healthy.
He hated those lesbian jokes but he really is built like a bull dyke

He just needed to work out and do cardio, instead he looks like an ozempic abuser

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Verb been Vegan for a long time.

This doesn’t look like just a lifestyle change to me.

The nikka looks extremely ill.

It’s not just the sunken cheekbones.

His arms are thin, whole face looking off, it’s not regular weightloss to me.

That bein said.. THIS what Verb be doin out here?!?!

Really Verb?! Taggin a nikka employer?

This the type time you on after YOUR part in the Gerald / Hitman situation?!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Really Verb?! Taggin a nikka employer?

This the type time you on after YOUR part in the Gerald / Hitman situation?!
Called him Mr. Hitman :dead:
Hitman has no one to blame but himself. He talking way too much with all the threats on spaces/twitter. Even if he wasnt a celebrity, it would be dumb to do. Even more dumb when you got a name/brand and associated with million/billion dollar companies.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Verb look like one of them cartoon train whistles that be talking and shyt.
candleholder from beauty and the beast
tumblr_pmuc551dmD1x22c5mo1_540.gif