Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

chris and adam are kangs of battle rap receipts.

champ is a bum, but im starting to believe he did get guests up there because besides the bimmy interview (for obvious reasons) the show been dry which led math down the dark path of scrounging up content from the darkside of youtube with lowlife's like chyna & hassan campbell. once you go there, its only a matter of time before all your dirt is exposed.

lesson to be learned, all these dudes are trash, respectfully.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Br should’ve taken them allegations more seriously it’s been dark rumors around Math for years
Nobody is gonna take allegations like those more seriously when it’s just as likely they have similar skeletons in their own closets.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if Unbias covered this but Math responded to the audio. Him and his wife say the slap sound at the end of the clip is fake and added by someone. But going by the pics he did beat her:yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
There are so many fukking weirdos in battle rap. From the battlers, league owners, bloggers and a lot of the fans. Just a cesspool of weird muthafukkas.
The real reason why the culture will never move forward and prosper, nobody can just be a regular standup person, those guys leave to get regular jobs once they see how much IRL problematic shyt they're attached to

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not sure if Unbias covered this but Math responded to the audio. Him and his wife say the slap sound at the end of the clip is fake and added by someone. But going by the pics he did beat her:yeshrug:
He said the pics were unrelated and had nothing to do with him and she said the same thing.

The reason this Math shyt is different then say the Diddy/Cassie shyt for example (besides the video) is the alleged victim is denying it happened. In court nothing holds up better than a complaining witness. In Math's case, his girl is saying he never hit her. Could she be lying? Of course. But that's a big notch in Math's favor in terms of believability. Even in Joe Budden's case where there was no video or audio, his alleged victims say he abused them and he even said it himself in record.

For this to really hurt Math 1 of these 2 things has to happen

1) Jen has to change her story and say he did it
2) A video has to come out

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Pretty much how he did Keke
Br should’ve taken them allegations more seriously it’s been dark rumors around Math for years
Assaults%20to%20Perpetrators%20that%20Walk%20Free.jpg

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious what is the last battle y'all have watched? I know we act like battle rap is dry, but in reality a lot of battles drop in these small leagues.I don't have an interest in watching them though.

Last battle for me was that Lux/Rum the night it happened.
If you mean new battles it was Lux vs Rum for me too.

Last week I randomly went back and watched Suge vs Ave since their boxing match was announced. That was one of Suge’s best performances. “I do construction work on Ave with a Jackhammer “:banderas: