Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twork look like a damn lion on top a hyena in that clip with that little little ass boy, smh. He was trying to spare him tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️, that kid was begging to get yolked up

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I’m wondering if I’d even like the battle. I probably like only one Daylyt performance his entire career and that’s the tay roc battle. Other then that I may like a round here or there or some moments
it’s wild bc i like other performances from him way better..vs Lotta Zay, City Towers, Philly Swain

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It sounds like some of Verb’s entourage got their degree to work security and carry legally.

So Verb sayin “I got security” is true with an untold part.

it’s not “I got security” and the security being strangers.

At least that’s what I took from that segment.
This actually how a lot of rappers move. They get their man from the hood to get some training so they can be legally allowed to carry

That's how I would move. I would have some real official security, and a couple of my knuckleheads from my block and my cousins as security.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Verb doing all that crying and stuff on twitter(being a victim/ im a civilian) about being scared cuz he probably wants shyt documented when he gets to shooting whenever he meets hitman.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Hitman Holla is a prime example of an internet nikka. Everything he do is to be seen in a certain light for the internet. Still remember how he aired out his own little brother on the internet like a goofy. You know what Im on Verbs side. fukk Hitman

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Hitman Holla is a prime example of an internet nikka. Everything he do is to be seen in a certain light for the internet. Still remember how he aired out his own little brother on the internet like a goofy. You know what Im on Verbs side. fukk Hitman
im siding w/ hitman but i see your point. in alot of these situations there really isnt a good guy (math v. serius, or math v. anyone really, or serius v. anyone), all of these niggs are toxic and childish as shyt, but hitman got a point where verb bringing his parents into the shyt is filthy. and his whole from rah rah to im a citizen steez is some multiple personality disorder shyt. i really think niggs have developed some real unstable mental health practices staying inside so long during the pandemic.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'm starting to think Verb has cancer no joke
I could see it, it’s the sunken cheekbones..

But ain’t no way in Hell he could go through chemo and keep his locs.

Maybe he’s wearing a toupet, which could be the
“he better wear a hoodie in the water” reference I heard in one of those spaces.