Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
So y'all nikkas really entertained by this?

:childplease:

Trying to stop another black man's money is disgusting. Aye Verb always been a weirdo but this is outrageous. And if you're in any way amused by this you weird too. This shyt goofy.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
So y'all nikkas really entertained by this?

:childplease:

Trying to stop another black man's money is disgusting. Aye Verb always been a weirdo but this is outrageous. And if you're in any way amused by this you weird too. This shyt goofy.
Verb is clearly a hater, but I really don't think he was hating here.
Verb was minding his own business when he gets a call from Gerald about this Hitman situation. This was not initiated by Verb.

I guess I've been in a situation like this before and you have two options:
1. Tell him you are both my friends and I don't want to be involved.
2. Tell him your opinion on the situation, even if its negative (generally people understand that what has been said shouldn't be repeated).
Either option is reasonable. If Verb legitimately thinks that Hitman might be about to hustle Gerald out of money, does he have an obligation to tell him to be careful?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Verb was minding his own business when he gets a call from Gerald about this Hitman situation. This was not initiated by Verb.

2. Tell him your opinion on the situation, even if its negative (generally people understand that what has been said shouldn't be repeated).
Either option is reasonable. If Verb legitimately thinks that Hitman might be about to hustle Gerald out of money, does he have an obligation to tell him to be careful?
Naw verb was hating. He heard hitman, he heard Beasley he heard URL and he hated. He know dam well hitman not go ghost over no funky ass 20k

But

I also feel Gerald gave the impression that it was a safe place for verb to hate and so verb was speaking freely. Gerald then threw verb under the bus and told what he said when he didn't have to. That is why when hitman was trying to get all 3 of them on the phone he didn't want to do it because he knew he threw his friend under the bus.

All in all though this has went too far and as grown men they seriously need to just move on. But I think both of them playing this up some for promo. This not that serious.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

I mean, it's clear to me that Verb was hating. He knew Hitman wasn't tryna finesse Gerald and was prolly jealous on some "Gerald is MY friend" bullshyt. Prolly more than that but I digress. The real offense is what happened after. It really doesn't matter who was/is right on the original issue. Tagging someone's EMPLOYER multiple times and talking about gang activities and fights that are online is unacceptable. I wouldn't associate or rock with ANYONE that would carry on like this. No defending this shyt.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
B
I mean, it's clear to me that Verb was hating. He knew Hitman wasn't tryna finesse Gerald and was prolly jealous on some "Gerald is MY friend" bullshyt. Prolly more than that but I digress. The real offense is what happened after. It really doesn't matter who was/is right on the original issue. Tagging someone's EMPLOYER multiple times and talking about gang activities and fights that are online is unacceptable. I wouldn't associate or rock with ANYONE that would carry on like this. No defending this shyt.
Behavior I can only chalk up to drugs

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

How do you know what Verb "knew"? Hitman said "I cant write without the deposit" that sounds like a fitness to me, because how the fukk are you incapable of picking up a pen and writing without 20K when you get on twitter and type angrily and maliciously at the cost of your own time?

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
How do you know what Verb "knew"? Hitman said "I cant write without the deposit" that sounds like a fitness to me, because how the fukk are you incapable of picking up a pen and writing without 20K when you get on twitter and type angrily and maliciously at the cost of your own time?
you ever heard of a good faith deposit? Why work for free? The only thing Hitman got wrong is not telling Gerald that negotiations with Beasley were on the low. Also, he prolly shoulda just waited for the contract and have Beasley worry about getting at Gerald for the sponsorship. At any rate, nikka even if he WAS tryna finesse Gerald, Verb's police ass Karen ass antics are unacceptable.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
At any rate, nikka even if he WAS tryna finesse Gerald, Verb's police ass Karen ass antics are unacceptable.

Im not talking anything beyond Hitman asking Gerald for 20K and Verb hearing bout it. Verb aint the catalyst here.