Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
gerald unfollowed everyone in "the culture" :russ:

what the fuk took him so long? these niggs messy, unprofessional, passive aggressive and downright childish.
shyt he the main reason shyt so messy atm with him telling ARP everything Verb said about hitman. :dead:
He probably didnt like the narrative out there they he was basically a free lick for the battle rap culture and a foolish stan. You got verb talking shyt on spaces talking about he controls gerald's money, BR media like Chris saying he being used lol.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
shyt he the main reason shyt so messy atm with him telling ARP everything Verb said about hitman. :dead:
He probably didnt like the narrative out there they he was basically a free lick for the battle rap culture and a foolish stan. You got verb talking shyt on spaces talking about he controls gerald's money, BR media like Chris saying he being used lol.
Verbs goal is chaos and he won :banderas: Real narc wins

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Violence coulda been avoided.

That bein said, Verb gettin the sassy messy bytch smacked outta him would steer his personal development in the right direction:hubie:

Hitman doing too much talking. If you plan to put hands on verb stfu and do it. Why you talking all these shyt in spaces.
"Im tired of these ho ass nikkas trying pop this fly shyt for the internet. And make it seem like he some boss man that can push a button" but he doing the same shyt making these threats :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hitman said he willing to give Verb a fair one. I think I may have hitman over verb in a fistfight :jbhmm:

All this drama reminds me of this vid with Ave and verb :dead:

Edit: Looks like verb goin the twitter fingers route?

Ez pushing Jayblac out the way :lolbron:
Seems like Hitman waiting til the bodyguard was in between them to call Ez a bytch ass nikka, why he aint do that wn ez was in his face? Seemed like he just asked ez "what you wanna do" when ez was in his face.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not big on rematches, but Hitman/Verb 2 is one of the few rematches that I would support.

The first battle was like 12 years ago. There’s been a lot of changes over the decade.

You got a new storyline, new experiences, changes stylistically, and ample material for both to pull from. It wouldn’t be a rehash of the first battle.

It’s now one of the biggest battles in battle rap. I’m not sure if it will happen, but the people are going to demand it and ask about it every time they talk to these two.

*Hitman voice*

“Nygga I got a million dollars waiting for me. I got Mook, Lux, Geechi, NJT, and then I can rematch that bytch nygga Verb. I’m the highest paid nygga in battle rap. You can ask ARP. You wanna call him? We can get him on the phone.”

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Verb is such a goofy. And this is coming from probably one of the bigger Verb fans here (rapping wise)

But it's clear from just human interactions Verb is a goof.

At the same time i also thought it was clear Hitman/Verb while cordial were never really "close". How could you be after "Aye Big Gerald"?

Verb always seemed closer to Ill then to Hitman. And we know Magic was never close with any of them.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why Hitman never went off on magic when magic called him out years back. Maybe they handled it behind the scenes but if someone calls hitman out publicly, he responds publicly.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Most of this Gerald's fault. One part cap missing on how Hitman found out what verb said is Gerald told ARP and ARP told hitman lol.

I definitely didnt miss it. ARP is in the middle of both of their conflicts.

In 2018, he revealed to Hitman what Verb said about wanting more money if he’s on the card.

For this recent incident, when Gerald went to him, he told Gerald “we gotta call Hitman, and you gotta tell him everything you just told me word for word.”

ARP knew this would happen

Still not sure why Gerald just didnt reach out to Beasley. It’s not an ARP event. Perhaps if doesn’t have the same relationship with Beasley, but it doesn’t matter. I would have got Hitman and Beasley on the phone.

Daps
Was listening to Hitman last spaces today & boy, he sure is entertaining 😂😂. Verb always gets nikkas mad than end up getting beat by them in a battle.