Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ARP the most respectable dude in this; while everyone else talking to the next man, as soon as gerald brought hitman name he said fuk that and called him on 3-way instead of continuing the he say she say cycle. unless im missing something, that's the extent of his involvement and i woulda done the same thing.

Wasn't it ARP who told Hitman what Verb told Gerald on this 3-way call?
If I'm following things correctly, ARP also started the Verb/Hitman thing by letting Hitman know that Verb didn't want Hitman to be paid more than him for Max Out 3.
Yes, ARP told hitman what verb told gerald. Gerald shouldnt have told ARP.
It wasnt Max Out 3 where verb didnt want hitman to be paid more than him. It was another card from a couple years before that where Verb was the main event. Verb was wilding on twitter, ARP tagged hitman in a post saying something to the tune of "Verb you didnt want me to pay hitman more than you and you threatened to not do the battle" or something.

I dont blame ARP for telling Hitman what Verb said. ARP and Hitman seem close. Seems like Verb fukking up money with lies and ARP did what he was pose to do for someone he fukks with. Put everything on the table so shyt can get cleared up. :yeshrug:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
It wasnt Max Out 3 where verb didnt want hitman to be paid more than him. It was another card from a couple years before that where Verb was the main event. Verb was wilding on twitter, ARP tagged hitman in a post saying something to the tune of "Verb you didnt want me to pay hitman more than you and you threatened to not do the battle" or something.

I dont blame ARP for telling Hitman what Verb said. ARP and Hitman seem close. Seems like Verb fukking up money with lies and ARP did what he was pose to do for someone he fukks with. Put everything on the table so shyt can get cleared up. :yeshrug:
ARP gets a lot passes. Dude is messy.
He was outta pocket by throwing Swave under the bus in that URL situation.
He shouldn't have publicly exposed Verb regarding business contracts (even though Verb was hating in this situation).
He escalated a situation by telling Hitman what Gerald told Him that Verb said in a private conversation.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ARP gets a lot passes. Dude is messy.
He was outta pocket by throwing Swave under the bus in that URL situation.
He shouldn't have publicly exposed Verb regarding business contracts (even though Verb was hating in this situation).
He escalated a situation by telling Hitman what Gerald told Him that Verb said in a private conversation.
idk anything about the suave situation.
I can see your point on the second part, especially since I cant remember the context on ARP responding to Verb and tagging hitman.
Last one with verb/hitman ehh, I see that differently. Verb straight up lying on someone I fukk with. Im gonna let them know what was said. Because the shyt verb said could fukk up the brand especially since ppl view Verb as close to hitman.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think people are overlooking how messy ARP is and how he tends to cause a lot of conflict. Revealing private conversations that are going to cause conflict and potentially lead to violence is messy. LOL at that being respectable.

2018 was Verb vs Mook. Verb took a massive paycut to make that battle happen. When ARP introduced the idea of bringing Hitman on the card, Verb is thinking hold up, if you can afford a Hitman and his opponent, then you can afford to pay me more money. I can see Verb's point, he just does a horrible job explaining it because he's probably on drugs and all types of shyt. On some level, I believe Hitman understood it as well, which is why he didn't blow up then. However, it did rub him the wrong, and he's held a grudge ever since. Regardless, those negotiations should have been kept private, and Verb's statement to ARP did not prevent ARP from having him on the card. ARP just didn't have enough money to afford Hitman.

This whole 2024 incident is just a bad look from all parties. You can find out what's going on leaving the messy details out the way. When messy Gerald called ARP to reveal what Verb said, ARP could have just kept it "My negotiations with Hitman has always been good, I recommend you talk to Hitman and the promoter throwing the event." That's all that needed to said. Encouraging Gerald to reveal those details to a hot head like Hitman was always going to do in this direction.

I've been in plenty of situations where Person A would come to me and talk shyt about Person B, and Person B would do the same. Nyggas are not going to like each other. There's no need to escalate it.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
one thing i'll say about adam, especially in light of everything we've seen from niggs doing bad business in terms of renig'n on battles, no-showing, coming unprepared, etc...he couldve burned niggs down plenty of times (many league owners could to be real), especially with all the receipts he keeps. i just feel like when niggs do bad business then try to get bold with him he get petty and honestly if i was spending my money and resources, i'd do the same. particularly verb after we've witnessed how little he respects any of his "brothers." :yeshrug:

as for homie ^^ that said he should have just vouched for hitman when gerald called him, nah dont vouch for me after verb just threw shyt on my name and now the score is 1-1 and gerald prolly gonna call a 3rd party to break the tie. he did exactly the right thing. lets stop the talking behind this man back and clear it up with him right now. 🎯

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing i'll say about adam, especially in light of everything we've seen from niggs doing bad business in terms of renig'n on battles, no-showing, coming unprepared, etc...he couldve burned niggs down plenty of times (many league owners could to be real), especially with all the receipts he keeps. i just feel like when niggs do bad business then try to get bold with him he get petty and honestly if i was spending my money and resources, i'd do the same. particularly verb after we've witnessed how little he respects any of his "brothers." :yeshrug:

as for homie ^^ that said he should have just vouched for hitman when gerald called him, nah dont vouch for me after verb just threw shyt on my name and now the score is 1-1 and gerald prolly gonna call a 3rd party to break the tie. he did exactly the right thing. lets stop the talking behind this man back and clear it up with him right now. 🎯

Gerald needed to talk directly to Hitman and Beasley to understand the situation.

Getting in between nyggas like Hitman and Verb is absolutely pointless. They're the type of nyggas to cuss each other out and all of sudden be cool later down the line.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

• URL booked J Morr 11 times NEVER and paid him
• 4-5 of the battles never even dropped
• He had to pay for his own travel
• He had to pay for his own accommodation
• He had to pay for his own food

So J Morr went to The Trenches and started gettin bags from Eazy

So then URL reaches out to get back down with them, under the stipulation that he no longer deals with Eazy at The Trenches.
Nikka WHAT?!?! :gucci::mjtf:

URLTV dot TV!
Follow the Overseers, not the Liberators!
PlantationTV dot TV, SMRRRR!!!

-
full

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
• URL booked J Morr 11 times NEVER paid him
• 4-5 of the battles never even dropped
• He had to pay for his own travel
• He had to pay for his own accommodation
• had had to pay for his own food.

So J Morr went to The Trenches and started gettin bags from Eazy

So then URL reaches out to get back down with them, under the stipulation that he no longer started dealing with Eazy at The Trenches.
Nikka WHAT?!?! :gucci::mjtf:

URLTV dot TV!
Follow the Overseers, not the liberators!
PlantationTV dot TV, SMRRRR!!!

-
full
But Smack said Eazy has no integrity :mjgrin:
Looks like URL on that UFC type of time with how trash it treated J Morr
Lets see if Beasley/Smack clears this up :yeshrug:

Edit: Youtube comments said URL has never paid PG or crucible :yeshrug:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
who is the next superstar brehs
As it stands currently(url not using youtube/ C23&RBE dying), there will probably not be another superstar/star :yeshrug:
Seems Ez got some stuff going with trenches so maybe that will be a look if he continues to build that up(that will take years).
Unless someone with money and marketing comes in or URL does delayed youtube drops, not much will change to propel battlers to that level.