Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
You don't think Hitman would've paid them 20k back?

No. That was a deposit/downpayment for the battle to happen. Why would he pay it back if the battle happened?
Hitman said he would only pay it back if the battle didnt happen.
Gerald set himself up for Battle rappers to look at him as an easy lick and he felt it. That's why he started making calls.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gerald set himself up for Battle rappers to look at him as an easy lick and he felt it. That's why he started making calls.

Yep.

Personally, I would feel foolish asking a nygga for 20k, using I need it for motivation to write. Just wait until you get your actual deposit to start writing. Don’t worry about what your opponent is doing.

Hitman couldn’t do that because he needed the money. I hope yall dont really buy that millionaire money talk from Hitman. He was coming off like a broke nygga that really needed the money.

If you’re truly unbias, you can see the weirdo behavior from all parties (Hitman, Verb, Gerald, & ARP). As far as I’m concerned, there is no side that’s better. It’s all silly.

Lol Hitman needs 20k just to get the ball rolling. C’mon man he was looking at it as an easy 20k that he feels Verb denied him of,

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I guess some Byron Blake dude was saying Hitman was broke. Seems Verb pushing that narrative as well and saying Hitman got a gambling addiction.
Chris breaks the blake stuff down and says he doesnt believe Hitman is broke. Also breaks down audio from Verb to point out how he lied the whole time.
Verb at flrst said he only told Gerald "idk, I dont have anything to do with that. Just make sure it's good for you"
Says verb trying to change the narrative to Hitman being broke instead of addressing the issue. Which is Verby lying to Gerald and making it seem like hitman is a scammer and Nick dont mess with hitman anymore. Idk what the 500k think verb mentioned in the tweet is referring to.

Chris also touches on ppl like verb and fans saying someone is broke(Smack/ARP/URL/Hitman being called broke). Chris said unlike fans who just posts on the internet, he actually is around these ppl(being a vlogger and doing untold truths). Said he has been to the cribs of Hitman and beasley and they stay in very nice houses in expensive neighborhoods. Said ARP drives 6 figure cars or something. :yeshrug:

Verb apparently said he got armed security :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess some Byron Blake dude was saying Hitman was broke. Seems Verb pushing that narrative as well and saying Hitman got a gambling addiction.
Chris breaks the blake stuff down and says he doesnt believe Hitman is broke. Also breaks down audio from Verb to point out how he lied the whole time.
Verb at flrst said he only told Gerald "idk, I dont have anything to do with that. Just make sure it's good for you"
Says verb trying to change the narrative to Hitman being broke instead of addressing the issue. Which is Verby lying to Gerald and making it seem like hitman is a scammer and Nick dont mess with hitman anymore. Idk what the 500k think verb mentioned in the tweet is referring to.

Chris also touches on ppl like verb and fans saying someone is broke(Smack/ARP/URL/Hitman being called broke). Chris said unlike fans who just posts on the internet, he actually is around these ppl(being a vlogger and doing untold truths). Said he has been to the cribs of Hitman and beasley and they stay in very nice houses in expensive neighborhoods. Said ARP drives 6 figure cars or something. :yeshrug:

Verb apparently said he got armed security :dead:

Having nice things doesn’t mean you’re not broke. People live beyond their means all the time. I would say most people mismanage their money.

I haven’t listened to this blog, but I still think Hitman asking Gerald for 20k was some bullshyt.

I’m sure Gerald thought about it and was like Beasley already has sponsors, why exactly do you need a deposit from me for 20k? :dead: Gerald should have just told that nygga no out the gate.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Hitman really generates as much money as he says, then why did ARP retire and stop doing PPV Events? :patrice:

I honestly feel that ARP overspent on Maxout 3 trying to compete w/ URL, and didn't see the ROI he was expecting :yeshrug:
not sure about this. ARP been talking about retiring for years. He always said he wasn’t going to do battle rap forever.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If Hitman really generates as much money as he says, then why did ARP retire and stop doing PPV Events? :patrice:

I honestly feel that ARP overspent on Maxout 3 trying to compete w/ URL, and didn't see the ROI he was expecting :yeshrug:
Idk what Hitman has to do with ARP retiring. Could be as simple as ARP is tired of dealing with all the lil bullshyt being a league owner involves.
Also ARP wasnt paying Hitman 200k. He gave hitman and verb ppv points. That means you dont have to pay the talent more upfront and they more invested into promoting the event.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Joe posted in the comments "Whenever y'all ready"

Introducing a new patreon exclusive :lolbron:
nikka bout to make a $250 tier on patreon :dead:
Joe rocks with Remy hard, I wonder if he would give it to Chrome and just eat off the PPV/gate or w/e.
If this does happen. Gerald should take notes. When you putting up the bulk of money for a battle to happen(or any large amount really), get some return from it. Dont just be a lick for the leagues/battlers.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Yep.

Personally, I would feel foolish asking a nygga for 20k, using I need it for motivation to write. Just wait until you get your actual deposit to start writing. Don’t worry about what your opponent is doing.

Hitman couldn’t do that because he needed the money. I hope yall dont really buy that millionaire money talk from Hitman. He was coming off like a broke nygga that really needed the money.

If you’re truly unbias, you can see the weirdo behavior from all parties (Hitman, Verb, Gerald, & ARP). As far as I’m concerned, there is no side that’s better. It’s all silly.

Lol Hitman needs 20k just to get the ball rolling. C’mon man he was looking at it as an easy 20k that he feels Verb denied him of,
ARP the most respectable dude in this; while everyone else talking to the next man, as soon as gerald brought hitman name he said fuk that and called him on 3-way instead of continuing the he say she say cycle. unless im missing something, that's the extent of his involvement and i woulda done the same thing.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ARP the most respectable dude in this; while everyone else talking to the next man, as soon as gerald brought hitman name he said fuk that and called him on 3-way instead of continuing the he say she say cycle. unless im missing something, that's the extent of his involvement and i woulda done the same thing.

He’s in the middle of both the 2018 and 2024 incidents and i dont feel like getting into it

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

He’s in the middle of both the 2018 and 2024 incidents and i dont feel like getting into it
Wasn't it ARP who told Hitman what Verb told Gerald on this 3-way call?
If I'm following things correctly, ARP also started the Verb/Hitman thing by letting Hitman know that Verb didn't want Hitman to be paid more than him for Max Out 3.