Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Is this battle that important? Is any battle in battle rap important at the moment? I don't think anyone cares outside of hardcore fans like us, and that is dwindling.
I got Lux 2-1.. this battle will let us know tho if Lux got anything left. If he does bad with outdated bars etc then I don’t got him winning vs hitman or anyone else in future battles. I think this will be his best battle in years from how he talking and what he been through..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got Lux 2-1.. this battle will let us know tho if Lux got anything left. If he does bad with outdated bars etc then I don’t got him winning vs hitman or anyone else in future battles. I think this will be his best battle in years from how he talking and what he been through..

Agreed, this is a make or break battle for Lux at this point against a real pen compared to his past opponents, and a legit threat compared to his past opponents.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He working on a project simultaneously with the battle. Last time he did that was Ars.

Nitty 3-0.

Another crappy project.

Someone tell Lux that his music career would go further with a producer like alchemist then creating some of those crappy commercial attempts that he’s done.

It’s a damn shame he never figured it out musically. He should have been a strong independent artist that can tour off his music. The people wanted to like his music but he could never deliver.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye verb coming out with yet another new podcast. How long is this going to last Verb?

Verb doesn’t need his own podcast. He’s shown that it won’t last. However, he would be a terrific addition to several existing podcast.

Imagine if he was part of JPN? Or imagine if he gave a boost to Rory & Mal’s show?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another crappy project.

Someone tell Lux that his music career would go further with a producer like alchemist then creating some of those crappy commercial attempts that he’s done.

It’s a damn shame he never figured it out musically. He should have been a strong independent artist that can tour off his music. The people wanted to like his music but he could never deliver.

Gravy was dope and catchy as hell, he didn't promote it properly, should of pushed it sooner to radio, and Fate was crazy too, and he slid on "Printz on a Handgun". He's capable of creating solid singles, the projects overall are hit and miss.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye verb coming out with yet another new podcast. How long is this going to last Verb?

Verb doesn’t need his own podcast. He’s shown that it won’t last. However, he would be a terrific addition to several existing podcast.

Imagine if he was part of JPN? Or imagine if he gave a boost to Rory & Mal’s show?

He might have missed his window, no big platform can comfortably add an overtly sexist host right now.