Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion I guess but Lux v Ars is a much more enjoyable watch if you cut it off after round 1

The beginning of the 2nd is downright painful & it never recovers

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t really watch podcasts so I had no idea they crossed paths. It’s on brand because McCants is always trying to talk about women on Gil’s Arena but I honestly don’t see the point in all these “Man vs Woman” podcasts. The market is beyond saturated.

Well it dropped. It looks like they’re doing it together. I have no idea who the third nygga is. Bout to listen while at work.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this nygga Mccants schooling verb on what Drake truly is. These battle rappers are a joke man.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Doesn't Hitman own a trucking company? you're right about Con though...he's just doing Wildn out
Yea but a trucking company is a Lowkey situation, your local Mr. morale has a trucking company

QueenzFlip has caught lightning in a bottle multiple times out of nowhere, I have no idea if that nikka ever had a job forreal the way he moves, been on the news and random lil mama videos, Forrest Gump type shyt.

Rone just randomly being on multiple relevant podcasts and they don't even know he a battler

Even Daylyt being in the rap circles he's in was weird considering who he was in battle rap

Verb had chances but his inner bozo came out, I feel like that happens with most of the battlers, it's just interesting seeing which people were actually able to break into other circles, it's never the ones you expect