Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It’s not random. My guess is that Rashad is his first guest. They met when they did a podcast for Anton Daniels. Both of them nyggas are kind of similar so it makes sense they link up.

I don’t really watch podcasts so I had no idea they crossed paths. It’s on brand because McCants is always trying to talk about women on Gil’s Arena but I honestly don’t see the point in all these “Man vs Woman” podcasts. The market is beyond saturated.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It’s not random. My guess is that Rashad is his first guest. They met when they did a podcast for Anton Daniels. Both of them nyggas are kind of similar so it makes sense they link up.
Rone just showed up on Gil's arena :dwillhuh: I forgot he was on that pod with Pat Bev, feels weird seeing him there next to all these hoopers

Battle rap be showing up in the most random of pockets, is QueenzFlip the best to ever do it? He ran the gauntlet in record time :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh that make sense track from Lux type weak to me.. yea it might get Ugly For Lux on saturday

He said at the end of the Interview with 3, that he didn't do music, and write for Nitty at the same time. He learned his lesson tryna do that. Its just music he already had, just sittin' around basically.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rone just showed up on Gil's arena :dwillhuh: I forgot he was on that pod with Pat Bev, feels weird seeing him there next to all these hoopers

Battle rap be showing up in the most random of pockets, is QueenzFlip the best to ever do it? He ran the gauntlet in record time :whoo:

#1 Conceited
#2 Hitman