Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Even if Rum cooks Lux he’s still gonna be Loaded Lux, it’s not possible for him to lose that aura/acclaim that he has, imo. Hitman will still do it.

Thing is, Lux will probably need to be away for at least 6 months if he gets cooked to give the people time to kinda forget about it and view him in that Loaded Lux light again.
Iono, nikkas are way too comfortable talkin about Lux like he's regular. I think he needs to have a Daylyt vs. Roc type performance to get back to that status. No stumbling, either.
nikkas say this before every Lux battle, praying for the ghost of Grey Hoodie past and shyt lol

I'll believe it when I see it
:mjlol:
One of the worst bars of Ars career
That's saying a LOT:hhh:
Ice heard everything up to this point, from Miles to now, y'all can't keep blaming Wolf for Lux coasting thru most of the battles "lyrically" since he's been back 😂.

If it's anybody Lux needs to run his rounds by, it's Hollow, he steered Lux in the right direction when he was writing and made the right suggestions, on what to use or throw out.
Shame he can't do that for himself:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iono, nikkas are way too comfortable talkin about Lux like he's regular. I think he needs to have a Daylyt vs. Roc type performance to get back to that status. No stumbling, either.

:mjlol:

That's saying a LOT:hhh:

Shame he can't do that for himself:lolbron:

He can, he just continued to choose not to punch for most of his battles since Hollow. Don't worry though Saturday will be here real quick lol.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in the day Hitman was big mad when he found out Mook got 25k

Fast forward to today he is offering Mook $250k, 50% of the PPV, Ah-Di Boom's shares in RBE + 401k with matching contribution.

Not sure how any of this make sense but Hitman is still really good at getting me hyped up for a battle.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Been meaning to reply to yall but been hella busy with work and catching up from vacation but just know i fukks with and appreciate all yall in here for real

Bald head follow the sparks, like Goldberg making an entrance
d1-gDa.gif

- Ro vs Duce
TAWK TO THAT NIKKA BREH!!!
full

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Mike P and MuslimPapi are about to fight on Shotgun Suge’s upcoming boxing match card.
They’re negotiating the price. 3-5 rounds, I respect it :ehh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this nikka really say Lux should run his rounds by Chess?
Yes sir that nig did.

What does Chess being a choke artist have to do with his battle rap talent? You and Aye Verb may not like him…but Lux, Hollow, Twork, Roc, Solomon, Swave, Eazy, etc… all think he’s one of the best, talent wise. Who better to run battle rounds by? It’s a battle, not a rap-off, Lux can improve, 🤷🏽‍♂️.

You don’t gotta agree tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️, maybe they’re all wrong and you’re right

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be in the minority, but I have Rum as the clear favorite over Lux.

I definitely prefer Lux as a battler, but his tendency to be inactive and stumble in his battles has me favoring Nitty. Plus Nitty has so much time, and im sure he’s had input from EFB, that he’s going to bring it.

However, I am hoping Lux pulls up and shows that he’s at a different level, and why a one dimensional nygga can’t beat him.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want lux to rap. No gimmicks. No hoodie. his time to execute that came and went and failed horribly at. Just come in with the serious face and rap.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I may be in the minority, but I have Rum as the clear favorite over Lux.

I definitely prefer Lux as a battler, but his tendency to be inactive and stumble in his battles has me favoring Nitty. Plus Nitty has so much time, and im sure he’s had input from EFB, that he’s going to bring it.

However, I am hoping Lux pulls up and shows that he’s at a different level, and why a one dimensional nygga can’t beat him.

EFB are full of yes men. Regardless of what Rum writes down and presents to them; they gone okay that shyt. They will not give constructive criticism.