Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas love that corny shyt. IDGAF if its just battle rap or not you raise your voice at me its Balls to the Wall

jTGzsl.gif

I didn't say anything about yelling, I said talking ya shyt in a face off as a competitor, that's not synonymous with raising your voice just because lol

Hol' up......Nygga did you type Balls to the Wall??
:dame:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I didn't say anything about yelling, I said talking ya shyt in a face off as a competitor, that's not synonymous with raising your voice just because lol

Hol' up......Nygga did you type Balls to the Wall??
:dame:

Thats the name of the move.

Who did you play with?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Lux ain't coming to do parables or none of that, he's showing up to kick Nitty ass and rap at "they" level. I think he's finally leaving that "rewind find, it's more to find" shyt at the house, I believe he's gonna bomb on Nitty from the word go.

It'll be interesting to see how the face off goes also, will Lux turn up for the 1st time ever and talk his shyt??

nikkas say this before every Lux battle, praying for the ghost of Grey Hoodie past and shyt lol

I'll believe it when I see it

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This scheme actually made a lot of sense. It's just two schemes in 1. But it's ultimately a play on Verb trying to push narratives before the battle and playing into Verb being a vegan and watching his weight. It's just unnecessarily convoluted.

Nitty inferiority complex is kicking in. Thats all. nikkas like JC, Verb, Daylyt (you know, actual writers) never downplayed Lux writing because it takes a writer to know one. He has no context to his bars, so he cant see it in others. Hes a ho! @ReasonableMatic Nitty ass!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas say this before every Lux battle, praying for the ghost of Grey Hoodie past and shyt lol

I'll believe it when I see it

No they don't, it hasn't been like that since the Clips battle, URL even set the trailer up like that was going to be the case lol. There was no "Grey Hoodie" hype besides the Surf battle before Covid messed the whole event up.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No they don't, it hasn't been like that since the Clips battle, URL even set the trailer up like that was going to be the case lol. There was no "Grey Hoodie" hype besides the Surf battle before Covid messed the whole event up.

Who did you play with in Def Jam?

Daps
Y'all remember shorty from RBE events, I'm curious how she blew up on IG. Any ideas?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Y'all remember shorty from RBE events, I'm curious how she blew up on IG. Any ideas?
Looking at her ig, looks like she does comedy on top of thirst traps.

That's her first time headlining a show so looks like she been grinding comedy for a min.

Daps
Looking at her ig, looks like she does comedy on top of thirst traps.

That's her first time headlining a show so looks like she been grinding comedy for a min.

Oh, ok. I remember seeing her on twitter doing skits & whatever. I was wondering how she got that many followers

Daps

Lux and Hitman on Spaces right now
Whoever said Hitman still want to battle Mook, you was right my bad. Hitman said if he could have things his way, he would battle Geechi, Mook, Lux, Twork