Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yall, lets be real. @RAW_SPK is our guy, so lets build him up by being honest. The dichotomy will be delivery, Roc gone make him sound like he doesnt belong in there. This is just constructive criticism. Your voice is your voice, cant change that. But you gotta project that shyt properly. You dont wanna be like Xcel bytch ass. Roc gone say the alphabet backwards and kill you if you dont take heed.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Battle rap will always exist

It's just in for a hard reset.

Prices going to have to change, leagues gonna have to tighten their budgets, they gotta think of new things to bring excitement to lure more investors, etc...
I called the shyt years ago when url first did the app. It all was eventually going to come to this point when youtube changed all of their guidelines about 4 or 5 years ago. Battle rap suffering was inevitable based on the content. That's why it irked me when people were trashing the app. All the major youtube content creators were getting alternate platforms via websites apps etc. I couldn't believe Battle rap fans were so stuck on youtube.

What I think will happen is more of these youtube channels will likely get more into members only and patreon or their own websites like all the other content creators did. Thing is youtube is beginning through their partnership program to take money even from that. They taking money from people donations super chat etc.

Battle rap needs to partner. Create a bundle app that places all the major leagues on the app and each league gets a certain percentage based on its draw. Fans need to support. Take our hats off to URL they were Innovative saw this shyt coming and got ahead of it.

Daps
I honestly feel mook vs hitman is going to happen. Might take a year or so, but it will happen.
Battle should've happened after Hitman vs Cassidy. It's all on Mook, nikka playing games as if fans want to see him battle. Can't be no money issue if ARP been wanted to book it, now Hitman said he was willing to split the money 50/50, dude STILL don't want to battle. Same shyt with Brizz, tired of nikkas fr.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Battle should've happened after Hitman vs Cassidy. It's all on Mook, nikka playing games as if fans want to see him battle. Can't be no money issue if ARP been wanted to book it, now Hitman said he was willing to split the money 50/50, dude STILL don't want to battle. Same shyt with Brizz, tired of nikkas fr.
Mook wants a situation that's favorable for him. Mook doesn't want to battle in Atlanta. Which is where it would if it's on bags and bodies. Mook wants it in New York. Hitman gives him that the battle happens.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another reason why Lux will be on his "A" game. Hitman is the battle he wants for the bag. He knows losing to Rum may put that battle in jeopardy.
Even if Rum cooks Lux he’s still gonna be Loaded Lux, it’s not possible for him to lose that aura/acclaim that he has, imo. Hitman will still do it.

Thing is, Lux will probably need to be away for at least 6 months if he gets cooked to give the people time to kinda forget about it and view him in that Loaded Lux light again.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno, if Rum smokes Lux Belovedhood as a whole could be in jeopardy. Lux needs this win after the Gotti joint. If he has a classic with or smokes Rum, he'll be right back where he's supposed to be

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I dunno, if Rum smokes Lux Belovedhood as a whole could be in jeopardy. Lux needs this win after the Gotti joint. If he has a classic with or smokes Rum, he'll be right back where he's supposed to be
this battle prolly gonna go the way a lot of lux battles go

day of, it's gonna feel like rum won
over time, its gonna shift to lux won because when you rewind it you'll understand the parables and riddles he was speaking...maybe

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this battle prolly gonna go the way a lot of lux battles go

day of, it's gonna feel like rum won
over time, its gonna shift to lux won because when you rewind it you'll understand the parables and riddles he was speaking...maybe

Lux is nice nice…but him and others get that “I don’t understand what he’s trying to say so it MUST be next level amazing!!!!” gas a lot of times, lol. Sometimes it’s just struggle bars that are delivered well and stacked up with the multis and other inconsequential shhit like that…once you get to the actual meat of it, pause, that shhit be tofu for real. Verb is all that all the time, lol, imho of course, just rhyming words well and saying nothing heavy/complex really