Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sky is the limit for EZ. I think he should sign maybe a 2-3 battle deal with RBE. There’s some big million view battles over there. He can face Showoff, Chubby Jag, & Aktive. He could use the exposure from his YouTube drops to further push his album, which will be curated by Lil Flip. In addition, Remy Ma can manage him, and put him in contact with the right people. He would be the perfect guy to endorse Master P’s product, “Snoop Loopz.” Once he’s introduced to Master P, he can put him in a starring role, “I got the hook up 3.” Based on his performance in this movie, he catches the attention of G-Unit Mogul 50 cent. 50 cent then proceeds to give him a role in BMF playing the role of Blue Davinci.

the sarcasm :mjlol: :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i just dont see what they lose by doing it. just do a timed release, 3-6 months after the battle is available on the URLTV App. Can't imagine the returns on battles that long ago are THAT great but nobody knows the numbers :skip:

we're getting to a point where the generation of battlers that they can book for cheap are also nikkas nobody's heard of. Can't depend on SaFlare Sole and Footz to sell out a venue when half the people showin up have no idea who they are...and one of those dudes has a 30 on Chess. Sounds like opportunity for a youtube drop to me :yeshrug:
This logic is flawed because how did Eazy become a household name? Cream rises to the top. That was true during the smack dvd era, it was true during the url/YouTube era and it’s true now in the caffeine/app era.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This logic is flawed because how did Eazy become a household name? Cream rises to the top. That was true during the smack dvd era, it was true during the url/YouTube era and it’s true now in the caffeine/app era.
Is eazy a house hold name?
Eazy can’t battle a no name and get a crowd
Hitman was the draw
The draw has been Eazy’s opponents

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Eazy himself said he only did one app event (danny myers), and got the Bel-Air call from Caffeine. His beef wasn't with Caffeine tho, as long as it was free he could get more eyes on it from there.

Eazy is a draw. He ain't a household name imo as wild as it sounds. The App/lack of youtube drops plays a big part in that

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh, you mean selling tix?
Yea Ez could headline. nikkas who buying tix are mostly hardcore BR fans anyway, so yea he a draw if that's your definition imo.
The reason he asking for YouTube drops cuz he know he is lacking visibility
I don’t think he can go to atl Houston and cali and headline
He said his own people don’t even know his battle on his last live
After his hitman battle some of his people’s said you should battle Chess next

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The reason he asking for YouTube drops cuz he know he is lacking visibility
He said his own people don’t even know his battle on his last live
After his hitman battle some of his people’s said you should battle Chess next
I watched the same video as you and made clips that I posted in this thread.

I don’t think he can go to atl Houston and cali and headline
His visibility outside of BR is the problem he had. He cant leverage his popularity on the app in other business ventures.
Inside BR he is a headliner. Ppl who go to events follow BR and know about Ez.

Daps
Summer Madness & NOME gonna be PPV, smh. Beasley also said he offered to give battlers a YouTube drop in exchange for a pay cut but they decline it.