Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why won't Chrome last? Remy is industry af and she got her own bag and connections...I think her league will be just fine. She just got a platinum plus battle on her shyt...this was probably the look she needed to expand operations and grow. If Eazy is gonna be the face then this joint is really gonna crack off crazy, imo.
Why are you acting like we haven’t seen this story over and over and over again lol. What did Remy have that Eminem didn’t have? Or that Alki David didn’t? Etc.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I think integrity of the app is the only thing. If they are building to make the app the only resource to get battles, they probably want to make sure it's seen as such. If they start bending for certain battlers, it becomes a slippery slope. Then guys who aren't as hot as Eazy currently but maybe bigger names in the culture historically (The Hollow's, Mook's of the world) may start asking for Youtube drops in their contracts and it could get messy. So I get the hesitation. It'll be interesting how it plays out.

This shyt is similar to the Lamar jackson situation. If smack conforms to Eazy then everybody else will want the same thing. fukk around and look up and all the battles are on YouTube again

Daps
Ez said he trying to position himself outside of BR. He doesnt want to be doing this much longer :manny:
As he should, fukk around & this nikka Eazy might be on Power next year 🤷🏾‍♂️. I do think notable battlers should try out for some of these roles on TV. Eazy on Power, Geechi and Arsonal on Mayor of Kingstown, DNA on Wild n' Out.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That control the room vs control your career line starting to hit harder and harder with everything going on…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Beasley on Caffeine with Jayblac right now.

"There's only been 8 battles with over a million views since URL left Youtube"

Yikes.
nikka sound salty as hell. :mjlol:
That is also a poor argument to battlers saying Youtube offers more exposure than the app.
How many battles are over 900k, 800k etc.
Curious, does he ever say how many monthly users the app have?

Ill try to listen to it later.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sky is the limit for EZ. I think he should sign maybe a 2-3 battle deal with RBE. There’s some big million view battles over there. He can face Showoff, Chubby Jag, & Aktive. He could use the exposure from his YouTube drops to further push his album, which will be curated by Lil Flip. In addition, Remy Ma can manage him, and put him in contact with the right people. He would be the perfect guy to endorse Master P’s product, “Snoop Loopz.” Once he’s introduced to Master P, he can put him in a starring role, “I got the hook up 3.” Based on his performance in this movie, he catches the attention of G-Unit Mogul 50 cent. 50 cent then proceeds to give him a role in BMF playing the role of Blue Davinci.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mook, Geechi, and Ars are who Ez said he wanted next and all those are million view battles. :manny:

There was a fourth one he mentioned that I forget the name of.......maybe Clips? Not sure.

Edit: It may have been Verb. Na, cant be him, they already battled.
Edit: Maybe it was Suge? :jbhmm:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That’s a wild stat
I wonder what they :patrice:are 4 of them probably hitman:pachaha:
I looked and you may be right lookin at RBE page. Hitman vs Cass, BC, Ez, and Calicoe all at 1M+ views. Then Daylyt vs King Los is over a mil too.