Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the Chrome23 site, that scoring shyt looks trash
550e3ed3922f10532e4bd4d4dd2e3ec3.png

Battle got 100k views in only 4 hours :ehh:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This one of those rare chicks that aint really need a BBL but managed to make it work

nikka did you ever pay attention to her body? Her ass and t*ts look like somebody shot Whoopi cushions. h
Looking at the Chrome23 site, that scoring shyt looks trash
550e3ed3922f10532e4bd4d4dd2e3ec3.png

Battle got 100k views in only 4 hours :ehh:

"Wordplay" and "punchlines" see this is this bullshyt Im talking about smh. Thats all these peons are trained to listen for. This shyt is ass cookies.

Daps
Hitman's pen was subtle in this battle, which I didn't think was possible. Aside from a few spots, he was consistent throughout the battle. He's far too emotional, but the crowd was OD with the hate.

Eazy was Eazy. He didn't lose, so he won. The mic issues and gas on cam messed up the energy, so it's difficult to judge.

Sidenote - Why don't these leagues reach out to Pendulum Ink to judge battles?

Daps
Hitman was cool in the 1st, Eazy was saying some basic shyt in the 1st aside from the double double, rebound off the glass. nikka becoming Clips & Geechi sooner than I expected 🤦🏾‍♂️

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Battle is a lot closer on the rewatch. The crowd was hating on Hitman crazy. I actually got Hitman winning edging the first the 1st. Eazy clearly winning the second and the 3rd could go either way, but I edged Hitman. But the narrative is already out there so people will give it to Eazy clear.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Mook clarified that his view on Mt Rushmore was having a lineage after him. So it makes sense.

• Lux > Rum Nitty > Daylyt > Brizz > JC > Chilla > O-Red > Danny > Quantum Physics > Math > Steams
• Rex > Shine > Suge > Snake Eyez
• Mook > Surf > Chess

You could even make a stronger case for Conceited over Verb from that point of view.
Conceited > Surf > B Magic > JC > Chilla > Prez > Twork
“Lux is my EndGame battle, because Lux is my GOAT”

- Rum Nitty (12:45) [timestamped]

#BelovedHood :blessed:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Some of the “bars” Eazy got reaction for in the first:

“ain’t you his brother, you better chill before he gets you in some shyt”

“Scheming is in my element if the Captain Planet”

“My shooters come from Tubi, they don’t know how to act”

“Outta town, the coke and the popcorn expensive, like we going to the movies.”

“This bytch gone rush this bytch to the hospital, you better hope Obamacare”

“You got two options, give me Nick number or get buried”

“Or we can go the Timberland way, that’s 40 below the boot”

“You’ll have to learn how to read eating alphabet soup”

“Flavor of Love we pick the bytch who hoop”
__

What are we doing here fellas? I fukk with Eazy but come on man, this shyt is damn near translucent it’s so light.

Hitman won the first CLEARLY and again, that nikka is the fourth best nikka outta St Louis to me
I think so too. It’s an edge but he won the first.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
NO. Just understand that what is best for Smack's bottom line happens to make it even harder for an up and coming battler to garner other entertainment gigs. So when people don't show "loyalty" to him it's because it's counterproductive for their career.

That’s not smacks problem. There isn’t anywhere in the world where a business owner is required to put out their product for free to benefit their clients. Smack helped make Hitman a star, for example. Which propelled him to a bigger audience through wild n out. Which in turn did NOTHING for smack and the url. All it did was increase Hitmans views on hitmans battles. A very insignificant portion of those fans actually became battle rap fans. It didn’t increase PPV buys, it didn’t increase venue buys, all it did was increase Hitman’s profile. So fukk that… if i can sustain my business with a fraction of the fan base who will actually pay to support it, I’m going to do that 10/10 times.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
shyt is such a simple concept to grasp. It's really not the hard to understand why a battler would prefer their battles go on Youtube instead of locked behind the app forever.
Of course i understand why a battler would prefer free promotion. I’m having trouble understanding why y’all don’t get why Smack would stop doing this. Jon Jones fans have to pay to watch Jon Jones. nikkas don’t even have to pay to watch most Smack events. They just have to pay for the rewatch. WEAPONIZE your fan base.