Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Some of the “bars” Eazy got reaction for in the first:

“ain’t you his brother, you better chill before he gets you in some shyt”

“Scheming is in my element if the Captain Planet”

“My shooters come from Tubi, they don’t know how to act”

“Outta town, the coke and the popcorn expensive, like we going to the movies.”

“This bytch gone rush this bytch to the hospital, you better hope Obamacare”

“You got two options, give me Nick number or get buried”

“Or we can go the Timberland way, that’s 40 below the boot”

“You’ll have to learn how to read eating alphabet soup”

“Flavor of Love we pick the bytch who hoop”
__

What are we doing here fellas? I fukk with Eazy but come on man, this shyt is damn near translucent it’s so light.

Hitman won the first CLEARLY and again, that nikka is the fourth best nikka outta St Louis to me

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
The crowd actually did do this nikka Hitman pretty dirty in the second. He had a decent first, an ok rebuttal to start the second and then they literally booed him after his next bar lol

It was another bar about his being wealthy so I guess that did it but man, they gave that bamma ZERO leeway lol

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Hitman’s second was actually decent. The Nike Slides bar was dog shyt but it was fine outside of that

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So smack should take less money by putting battles on YouTube so battlers can blow up and go make his competition hot? :dahell:

NO. Just understand that what is best for Smack's bottom line happens to make it even harder for an up and coming battler to garner other entertainment gigs. So when people don't show "loyalty" to him it's because it's counterproductive for their career.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
“My shooters come from Tubi, they don’t know how to act”
How doesnt this deserve a reaction? shyt got a reaction in the thread.
Brother line was nice too.

Also just listing lines like that doesnt do it justice. Im sure Hitman had just as many lines like that as Ez :manny:
You thought Hitman won the first....cool, just say that. Many ppl have it Ez 2-1 or 3-0 because the first is very debatable.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
NO. Just understand that what is best for Smack's bottom line happens to make it even harder for an up and coming battler to garner other entertainment gigs. So when people don't show "loyalty" to him it's because it's counterproductive for their career.
shyt is such a simple concept to grasp. It's really not the hard to understand why a battler would prefer their battles go on Youtube instead of locked behind the app forever.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
How doesnt this deserve a reaction? shyt got a reaction in the thread.
Brother line was nice too.

Also just listing lines like that doesnt do it justice. Im sure Hitman had just as many lines like that as Ez :manny:
You thought Hitman won the first....cool, just say that. Many ppl have it Ez 2-1 or 3-0 because the first is very debatable.
Bar might’ve been ok if it was structured different. “My shooters are like them nikkas on Tubi, they don’t know how to act.” Saying my shooters come from Tubi is just sloppy writing imo

Beyond that I’m critiquing aspects of the battle. It’s what the boards for. I’d rather do that than talk about bloggers and other out the way shyt.

I do think Eazy won 2-1. Hitman didn’t deserve to be booed in the second but Eazy’s second was his best round of the battle (maybe the round of the battle) and Hitman unraveled in the third (in part due to the crowd).

But I’m never going to stop posting shytty fukking bars on this site, from Eazy or anyone else, especially if them shyts are getting gassed.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bar might’ve been ok if it was structured different. “My shooters are like them nikkas on Tubi, they don’t know how to act.” Saying my shooters come from Tubi is just sloppy writing imo

Beyond that I’m critiquing aspects of the battle. It’s what the boards for. I’d rather do that than talk about bloggers and other out the way shyt.

I do think Eazy won 2-1. Hitman didn’t deserve to be booed in the second but Eazy’s second was his best round of the battle (maybe the round of the battle) and Hitman unraveled in the third (in part due to the crowd).

But I’m never going to stop posting shytty fukking bars on this site, from Eazy or anyone else, especially if them shyts are getting gassed.
Idk what you goin on about. You posted that like nikkas here was off with how they viewed the battle.
greys-anatomy-richard-webber.gif