Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

Hynaken really sounds like a fool saying $30k a battle isn’t that great.

I think they’re looking at these guys like the old school battle rappers who didn’t know have the pathways to capitalize off their notoriety. With merch, Caffeine, etc these guys are making a decent living.

I just seen Suge on 15mof saying he owns 2 houses & 2 diff states off battle rap & can wake up whenever & do whatever he wants..he living the dream

Daps

I think they’re looking at these guys like the old school battle rappers who didn’t know have the pathways to capitalize off their notoriety. With merch, Caffeine, etc these guys are making a decent living.

30k a battle isn't great for who exactly? Someone like Suge could ask for 30 and sneak on 5 URL cards and don't have to battle the rest of the year.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A couple of the comments are jokes:mjlol:

Danny will never learn. I don’t understand why he takes these types of battle:snoop:. He would be an unquestioned legendary battler if he managed his battles/career better. Us Danny fans will just have to accept he will do this stupid shyt every year.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These guys must be trying to get some views. I haven’t listened yet, but there’s no way these bag fuel nyggas are interested enough in battle rap to know what they make, specifically Esso.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These guys must be trying to get some views. I haven’t listened yet, but there’s no way these bag fuel nyggas are interested enough in battle rap to know what they make, specifically Esso.
Esso is mad cool with Smack, he was around during the DVD era. He said he told Smack he was crazy for putting all his content back on YouTube instead of DVDs back then and he admits he was clearly wrong :mjlol:

Hynaken was around the culture for a long time also. They definitely do sounded a little dated on their viewpoints though

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Jakkboy Maine >>>>>

Okay Jakk:ehh:
Danny will never learn. I don’t understand why he takes these types of battle:snoop:. He would be an unquestioned legendary battler if he managed his battles/career better. Us Danny fans will just have to accept he will do this stupid shyt every year.
He's already legendary. He should be in Mt. Rushmore talks.