Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah one of the things that makes Flip great is that you can't tell if he's playing or serious. I will never ever ever ever believe ARP was saying "RBE" during the fight.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Imagine Rex's face when ARP was holding Flip up and punching him dead in the face....
:damn:

Rewinding back the tape Flip was funnier back then, he doesn't seem as sharp now.

Joe Budden please interview ARP when his next big event rolls around. And please bring up their fight.

This didn't surprise me at all. ARP was low-key acting like RBE was a gang back then.:mjlol:

Nygga would would have a bunch nyggas with RBE shirts mean mugging the camera.

Dude was very immature back then.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URL should start streaming live events from their app IMO. I think this is the next step. There should be two options regarding the monthly fee. The $7.99 that allows the user to have access to the URL library, and a higher fee that allows the user to have access to the URL library AND streaming events. We all know everyone would have paid the higher fee to check out Saturday's event.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
URL should start streaming live events from their app IMO. I think this is the next step. There should be two options regarding the monthly fee. The $7.99 that allows the user to have access to the URL library, and a higher fee that allows the user to have access to the URL library AND streaming events. We all know everyone would have paid the higher fee to check out Saturday's event.

I’ve had the app since its inception but URL have severely neglected their app to the point that I don’t believe they have the capacity to host streaming on it. It wasn’t for the fact that it’s the only way to watch their battles, I would have cancelled it a long time ago because the user experience is garbage.