Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this Beasley and K Shine back and forth it's pretty clear URL paid KShine for the Daylyt battle, and Daylyt backed out.

So that's the battle still left on his contract. Since that battle is never gonna happen, URL is saying either pay the bread back or you're under contract until that battle is fulfilled.

K-Shine feels like since Daylyt isn't ever gonna do the battle and since he definitely doesn't want to give that bread back, he's trapped.

It was stupid for K-Shine to sign a contract for Daylyt on URL because I wouldn't trust Daylyt to fulfill it. I know he's thinking "Well he battled Roc, he'll probably do it" but it's Daylyt. He's a clown. Another league I may have risked it but URL is notoriously serious about their contracts

Now he's stuck under URL contract he can't get out of unless he pays them back and I don't see that happening.

It's pretty sad these nyggas are too broke to send the money back. I'm actually about to listen to his rant, and then listen to Beasley's response.

I know this is a completely different situation, but Mayweather hated his promotional situation with Top Rank so much, he paid them 750k to get out of his contract. That's a significant amount of money, and BEFORE the "Money" Mayweather days. However, he saw the big picture, and he ended up making more money by cutting ties.

If K-Shine believes he can make more money off the URL, it would be beneficial for him to simply send it back.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It's pretty sad these nyggas are too broke to send the money back. I'm actually about to listen to his rant, and then listen to Beasley's response.

I know this is a completely different situation, but Mayweather hated his promotional situation with Top Rank so much, he paid them 750k to get out of his contract. That's a significant amount of money, and BEFORE the "Money" Mayweather days. However, he saw the big picture, and he ended up making more money by cutting ties.

If K-Shine believes he can make more money off the URL, it would be beneficial for him to simply send it back.
iirc 2Chains paid Luda to get off his label also...:manny:
It's how contracts work.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Roc definitely the nikka that get loud hoping his friends step in between

Tay Roc as usual:
hold-me-back.gif

Me: :unimpressed: