Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always interesting seeing Black people make excuses for authoritarianism when Black people they like do it to other Black people, but complain when white people do it to us.

I 100% agree with your sentiment, though I'd say it's not exactly authoritarianism but more or less capitalism at work. Capitalism ruins everything, but we can talk about that later :sas2: One day we'll learn that black capitalists are still capitalists.

but yeah horrible moves by URL, especially the way they're treating Shine, I'm not even sure if this is just business, this feels like a power trip. They only let battles where Shine did badly in to drop in order to fukk up his stock and take away his negotiating leverage.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Eazy got the cheat code man...make them feel your story/pain...you don't even need bars like that, just deliver that talk convincingly. Aint no Hitman beating Eazy bro. Eventually Eazy is gonna get in there with a Nitty or even a Clips and get 30'd real nasty and the run will be over, but for right now he's battling the type of dudes who he should be battling. I think a focused Hollow would really fukk Eazy up too...the style clash would look crazy up there.

To be fair everytime I said Eazy was gonna lose (Danny/Shine/Calicoe) he proved me wrong. So u probably right. It's just Eazy time right now.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only let battles where Shine did badly in to drop in order to fukk up his stock and take away his negotiating leverage

I mean he could just prepare and not fukk up battles for them to have that much control on his stock.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I 100% agree with your sentiment, though I'd say it's not exactly authoritarianism but more or less capitalism at work. Capitalism ruins everything, but we can talk about that later :sas2: One day we'll learn that black capitalists are still capitalists.

but yeah horrible moves by URL, especially the way they're treating Shine, I'm not even sure if this is just business, this feels like a power trip. They only let battles where Shine did badly in to drop in order to fukk up his stock and take away his negotiating leverage.
You see it :salute:
62kBOAE.gif

Imperialism, capitalism and authoritarianism is literally the holy trinity of Black oppression.

**Yet and still in the meantime**

“You nikkas ain’t goin NOWHERE, it’s URLV dot TV.
It only matters on THIS plantation nahmsayin, SMRRR!!

-
full

:francis:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Watching this Beasley and K Shine back and forth it's pretty clear URL paid KShine for the Daylyt battle, and Daylyt backed out.

So that's the battle still left on his contract. Since that battle is never gonna happen, URL is saying either pay the bread back or you're under contract until that battle is fulfilled.

K-Shine feels like since Daylyt isn't ever gonna do the battle and since he definitely doesn't want to give that bread back, he's trapped.

It was stupid for K-Shine to sign a contract for Daylyt on URL because I wouldn't trust Daylyt to fulfill it. I know he's thinking "Well he battled Roc, he'll probably do it" but it's Daylyt. He's a clown. Another league I may have risked it but URL is notoriously serious about their contracts

Now he's stuck under URL contract he can't get out of unless he pays them back and I don't see that happening.

Daps
Watching this Beasley and K Shine back and forth it's pretty clear URL paid KShine for the Daylyt battle, and Daylyt backed out.

So that's the battle still left on his contract. Since that battle is never gonna happen, URL is saying either pay the bread back or you're under contract until that battle is fulfilled.

K-Shine feels like since Daylyt isn't ever gonna do the battle and since he definitely doesn't want to give that bread back, he's trapped.

It was stupid for K-Shine to sign a contract for Daylyt on URL because I wouldn't trust Daylyt to fulfill it. I know he's thinking "Well he battled Roc, he'll probably do it" but it's Daylyt. He's a clown. Another league I may have risked it but URL is notoriously serious about their contracts

Now he's stuck under URL contract he can't get out of unless he pays them back and I don't see that happening.
That's why I don't know why nikkas keep bringing up Lux vs Daylyt. shyt is annoying