Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Hitman a way better look than Mook
even Geechi or Nitty over Mook to me
Beasely straight gotta give him Lux :mjlol:
don't know how many battlers mfs think are more popular in general than hitman but i'd wager very few. Maybe just Lux/Mook and it feels like Mook might be debatable with the crossover appeal hitman has

Really dislike how URL acts like its all love with Remy but be lowkey tryna fukk over people that have big battles over there

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
As much as URL be blocking battles on some petty shyt, I feel them in this instance. Eazy aint took a (clear) L yet since he blew up, but battling Hitman could very easily put a stop to all that.

Having him go somewhere else undefeated and possibly coming back on your platform with blood in his mouth? This time I understand Smack

Daps
Y'all think Eazy going to fold? Eventually, he'll battle Geechi, Mook & Suge but Hitman Holla will be his biggest battle if it goes down no matter the league. Hitman constantly been saying how URL haven't contacted him about a single battle in years, it doesn't matter if his price is asking too much.. make it happen like y'all do for Cassidy, Mook & Lux.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Beasley doesn't want Eazy to go on Chrome and lose badly to Hitman after making him bascially the next mega star. I don't think Hitman will body Eazy but i do think he will clearly win 2-1.

I hope it happens though. Backing out of the Hitman battle just to battle Suge and Geechi is a backwards move honestly. Especially since you backing out of a youtube drop.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley doesn't want Eazy to go on Chrome and lose badly to Hitman after making him bascially the next mega star. I don't think Hitman will body Eazy but i do think he will clearly win 2-1.

I hope it happens though. Backing out of the Hitman battle just to battle Suge and Geechi is a backwards move honestly. Especially since you backing out of a youtube drop.
Eazy got the cheat code man...make them feel your story/pain...you don't even need bars like that, just deliver that talk convincingly. Aint no Hitman beating Eazy bro. Eventually Eazy is gonna get in there with a Nitty or even a Clips and get 30'd real nasty and the run will be over, but for right now he's battling the type of dudes who he should be battling. I think a focused Hollow would really fukk Eazy up too...the style clash would look crazy up there.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

40 went crazy

Gotta be one of the worst feelings in FBR to battle 40, then you show up and she's completely on her shyt :mjlol: LEVELS
I, for one, hope all the fake dyke allegations are true, that means there's a chance :blessed:

That audio:picard: Hennyman with a good showing.

I knew Styles was going to be upset after seeing Math interview with J Hood. Math just had Stykes on as well. I fukks with Math but he was being messy.

Didn't see the interview (it's J-Hood :manny: ). How was Math "messy"? Math as a journalist, isn't there to fact or "g" check nikkas on the spot. He's supposed to let nikkas give their story.

Also, there are 2 or 3 new "juelz" GIFs in that video easy :mjlol: