Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didnt call you a c00n. I said what did is "c00n shyt" because it IS. YOU said we didnt like because hes white and hasn't been on URL, AFTER we panned a URL frequent (Mike P), and praised a white battler (Iron)

Are you being serious right now?
bruh because you don’t like/praise other white rappers in the url doesn’t negate the fact that folks is acting like Ward is Dot status out here.

Honestly I don’t even have Ward in my top 10 current rappers, but I’m not going to ignore the consistency and the grind he’s been on. It’s almost as if some people are unwilling to give him any type of props.

If you dislike his flow as @MJ Truth said he did, cool. But to say he’s overhyped because folks are saying he’s consistent leads me to believe you don’t like him for other reasons.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
bruh because you don’t like/praise other white rappers in the url doesn’t negate the fact that folks is acting like Ward is Dot status out here.

Honestly I don’t even have Ward in my top 10 current rappers, but I’m not going to ignore the consistency and the grind he’s been on. It’s almost as if some people are unwilling to give him any type of props.

If you dislike his flow as @MJ Truth said he did, cool. But to say he’s overhyped because folks are saying he’s consistent leads me to believe you don’t like him for other reasons.

Shut up A Ward. See me..

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
SMH look at this shyt

FYQq6nT.jpg

SM fukking H QOTR is DONE FOR GOOD! DISHONORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Damn prayers up for Jakk.
That sucks he goes thru this.

"Lupus is a disease that occurs when your body's immune system attacks your own tissues and organs (autoimmune disease). Inflammation caused by lupus can affect many different body systems — including your joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart and lungs."

Life is always first. Hopefully we'll get that battle when he's back to 100%

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I wonder who Slade has next because Three and Verb are both acting like he's getting lined up. Verb was saying you don't jump from Stumbles to whoever Slade has next in one month unless they powers want you to not survive.