Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
When the crowds don't react people complain. When the crowds react they call it gas. This shyt starting to become insufferable.
you might have a point but "put a price on your head like a prostitute" damn near tore the building down when there should've been at least 6 "ayo's" and 24
E-jYaBcXEAIVR-D.jpg
played

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
you might have a point but "put a price on your head like a prostitute" damn near tore the building down when there should've been at least 6 "ayo's" and 24
E-jYaBcXEAIVR-D.jpg
played
I never understood this point. The crowd is reacting in real time; so I'm inclined to believe that those are their genuine sentiments- they liked the bar. I don't think anyone is debating that the line was dated.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akademiks type nikkas analyzing real time reactions but never in real time.

"There is no crying in URL"

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What type of raps do you enjoy rocket boy? Who are you to say?

Ive been on here for almost a decade, and just now realizing that youre fairly defensive of Mook (not that Im judging lol, you know me).. Is he your favorite battler?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been on here for almost a decade, and just now realizing that youre fairly defensive of Mook (not that Im judging lol, you know me).. Is he your favorite battler?
He's not close to my favorite I just can't let you creepy little nikkas rewrite history.
Imagine paving the way for some shyt and having grown ass men who love it running around resentful towards you. Look at the way people are going after Serius Jones. I see a lot of creepy unhappy people showing themselves. They battled close to 20 years ago. If you cling to anything from 20 ago like that you should see a psychiatrist (except for Grey hoodie Lux).

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He's not close to my favorite I just can't let you creepy little nikkas rewrite history.
Imagine paving the way for some shyt and having grown ass men who love it running around resentful towards you. Look at the way people are going after Serius Jones. I see a lot of creepy unhappy people showing themselves. They battled close to 20 years ago. If you cling to anything from 20 ago like that you should see a psychiatrist (except for Grey hoodie Lux).

Breh I didnt do anything lol...

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I never understood this point. The crowd is reacting in real time; so I'm inclined to believe that those are their genuine sentiments- they liked the bar. I don't think anyone is debating that the line was dated.
i think NY genuinely liked that bar.

Im not sure if that bar goes anywhere near as well anywhere else.

No place like home tho

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

"THIS nikka BIG T REALLY GEEKIN N LAUGHIN WHILE VERB TALKIN DOWN TO HIM RIGHT TO HIS FACE :damn:
...yes i'll have a large peach refresher, um a large french vanilla light n sweet....and a coffee roll :myman:
..THIS nikka WEIRD! :damn:"

nikka killin me but aint lyin. Verb is never not lookin funny in the light

nikka said Verb looked like an offensive lineman off NFL Street vs Shine im dying :russ: