Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Battle rappers been apologizin to Mook left n right :mjlol:
DNA dumb ass lookin' stupid too
Next few weeks in battle rap "news" gonna be interesting I expect to see brooms sweeping everywhere

On second watch Mook did 3-0 him..CLEAN...I didn't watch the other battles cuz they were all non factors
Twork talkin bout he got to apologize to Mook, yeah better apologize nikka.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As bias as I believe New York is, the URL having events in NY is great for battle rap. It keeps the cornballs out of battle rap.

Someone like AWard has truly benefitted from the covid era. I don't think NY would fukk with him

ReasonableMatic

Daps
As bias as I believe New York is, the URL having events in NY is great for battle rap. It keeps the cornballs out of battle rap.

Someone like AWard has truly benefitted from the covid era. I don't think NY would fukk with him
Why?

It’s not like NY didn’t fukk with Iron Solomon HEAVY.
Mook wasn’t extremely favorited goin into their battle. Iron taking that L was a big deal.

A Ward is nice, let’s not sit here and lie on the man

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why?

It’s not like NY didn’t fukk with Iron Solomon HEAVY.
Mook wasn’t extremely favorited goin into their battle. Iron taking that L was a big deal.

A Ward is nice, let’s not sit here and lie on the man

Iron Solomon is from NY, and significantly better then A Ward get outta here with that

You could go through Award's 300 battles, find his 3 best rounds, and it still wouldn't compare to Iron's rounds against Rum Nitty.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iron was nice, let’s not deflect and act dense.

What am I deflecting?

Of course he was nice. He still is. and He’s from NY. You’d expect NY would fukk with him. Just saying that’s a different example than A Ward.

That being said, A Ward would probably get love in NY off gp. So long as he doesn’t choke or diss any locals

Charron battled Suge in NY if I remember correctly and the crowd was rocking with him. A ward I can imagine would at least get that level of acceptance.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
303dozzkamy91.jpg

Knucklehead