Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Battle rappers been apologizin to Mook left n right :mjlol:
DNA dumb ass lookin' stupid too
Next few weeks in battle rap "news" gonna be interesting I expect to see brooms sweeping everywhere

On second watch Mook did 3-0 him..CLEAN...I didn't watch the other battles cuz they were all non factors
No LA building of Crips and gas...exposed him. He wasn't at his best, but still. Props to Mook for stepping it up.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
@theflyest nikka who is your favorite battler ever?? T Rex? Aye Verb? Geechi? Youre pretty high on those 3 (T Rex and Verb in their primes anyway)....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Math just dropped a clip with dababy on the show

Math is really out of here. Goodz vs math was one of my dream match ups but i guess it will never happen
BRC dikkeaters listened to Surf and fronted on him. Now, he's flown past them, and is about to cash out huge. Surf...good luck to him, the Surfettes will continue to hate and look retarded :francis:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@theflyest nikka who is your favorite battler ever?? T Rex? Aye Verb? Geechi? Youre pretty high on those 3 (T Rex and Verb in their primes anyway)....

I would say Prime Aye Verb.

I am very partial to “pen guys” that can perform well (verb, lux, big t, yung ill). On the opposite end, I hate boring ”pen“ guys (nuborn, lotta zay, brixx, etc). I can’t stand these nyggas. Not to get off topic, but O-Red is a guy that seems to fluctuate between the two. When he’s on, he’s on. When he’s off, i can’t stand him.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I love Jaz she's my favorite female battler BUT when she spit sports bars shyt looks mad sus

I watched that show she used to do with surf on caffeine and she didn't know shyt about sports

Is she just googling sport references? Lol

Krs2

Pro
Daps
BRC dikkeaters listened to Surf and fronted on him. Now, he's flown past them, and is about to cash out huge. Surf...good luck to him, the Surfettes will continue to hate and look retarded :francis:

Salute to math and all that but slow down

nikkas in the pod world will come for him, look at how Mal g checked him here. Math better be careful with how he talks l