Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chanel got the personality/look/attitude to be one of them big time gossip blogger type chicks, for real, she should get into that. Nicki just threw her the alley, run with it.

She is an easy target for battle rap fans but she works hard

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Its funny Nicky was trying hard to paint the narrative that she was never a groupie and never have to fukk for a deal etc while talking to nunu lol

Either she doesn't really know her like that or she was low-key shytting on her.

I know nunu felt uncomfortable

Krs2

Pro
Daps
What play y’all think Smack and them will make now? The show must go on sadly and now nikkas gonna see how much Surf contributed

JC right now pop lockin and punchin the air

These battle rappers that always complain on
“Spaces” need to step they shyt up now
Speaking of that what happened to Cortez? Some people said he beat surf so why is he not running shyt?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And unnecessary criminals. He came from a good home and his mom had mad money lol. He lived in a 7 bedroom house here in flatbush.

Being a latchkey kid in NYC isn't always the greatest thing. All the "cool" lowlifes gravitate to you. Dudes can smoke and chill, food in the fridge, the latest gaming system, he might have some recording equipment etc. I'm not a lowlife nor was I the coolest but I've hung out with kids I didn't care for just because they had shyt and their parents weren't around.

No excuses for Cas now though, he threw away his 2nd chance pretty brazenly.