Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just copped Url Homecoming tickets when the fukk did they get this expensive. $135 ($178 after taxes) for general admission is wild.
Yeah. I was tempted, but that card looks lackluster, especially considering the travel cost and time.

TODD talking hot shyt to get killed again :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo DNAtooth is one of the funniest people ever, :russ::russ::russ::russ::bryan:

Typed in "Goodz cologne" and this shyt popped up immediately, lol.

"Eazy the big tooth Captain"
"Eazy the walrus mouth Captain"

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

First hour or so he goes over the Pacer records that open.

They’re still being unsealed so Surf’s paperwork isn’t open yet, but a lot of this involves people talking reckless on social media implicating themselves in crimes. Literally talking about moving work, shooting people, stealing cars. Not in code, just straight up talking about it :why:

• For example: on IG one of the other dudes arrested told another member “f**k that nikka. I shot him and his man’s like a year ago. That nikka a snake. I had to though. He shot at me first on some opp shyt. So when it was my turn I made sure I ain’t miss.” :what:

• They shot and paralyzed a dude and one of the shooters posted a picture a few years later mocking the dude on IG

People are telling (of course)

It doesnt seem like Surf is a leader, at least in the documents that have been opened so far

They’ve been on them for damn near a decade, in a bunch of states besides NJ. They really were/are plugged into the 60s in California

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Soul Khan vs A Ward announced on ibattle
That’s the battle Soul Khan was talking about on Twitter. Didn’t say which one but he eluded to it. Probably GTX or that KOTD event that Organik had been trying to put together. Edit: ah just peeped it and it’s on iBattle, that makes sense, too.

Last edited: