Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s dope all the big female rappers in NY are tied in with battle rap some how Young MA was at an event with Surf, Remy Ma being a battle rap Stan and putting on for the females in the culture, Nicki being cool with NuNu, Cardi was a ring card during a smack event and knew Rain

Krs2

Pro
Daps
It’s dope all the big female rappers in NY are tied in with battle rap some how Young MA was at an event with Surf, Remy Ma being a battle rap Stan and putting on for the females in the culture, Nicki being cool with NuNu, Cardi was a ring card during a smack event and knew Rain
Crazy thing is somehow nunu was invented to that Remy event. I don't know how she pulled that off cause Ms hustle hate her too

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
P P P, It's easy as
1 2 3, as simple as
Do re mi, P P P, 1 2 3
Baby you and me girl

tsu-surf-jaz-the-rapper.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chanel got the personality/look/attitude to be one of them big time gossip blogger type chicks, for real, she should get into that. Nicki just threw her the alley, run with it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Surf Defense Force say and do delusional shyt just like the Stans, they're not different to me. Just like what you said about Em, I can say Surf is a dikkhead who represents some of the worst things about battle rap and promotes degenerate shyt to Black people. Why can't both be criticized, and why does it have to be "hate"?

EDIT: While we're at it, @RAW_SPK @Krs2 @MJ Truth while you're talking all this "hate" and "weird" talk, can we admit the same for how Surf has acted towards Math, Cortez, Yoshi, RBE, etc.? He ACTIVELY tried (and succeeded to a degree) fukking with them feeding their families. I think I'm the only person here that calls him out for that fakkity shyt. It appears okay when he does it, but you tell me.
Breh, you can just say you’re an extreme level hater and that the shyt is beyond battle rap for you. It’s okay, you don’t gotta ramble to defend it.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
P P P, It's easy as
1 2 3, as simple as
Do re mi, P P P, 1 2 3
Baby you and me girl

tsu-surf-jaz-the-rapper.gif
:mjlol: I was trying not to laugh but this was funny. I forgot he was on his lives doing shyt like this.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh, you can just say you’re an extreme level hater and that the shyt is beyond battle rap for you. It’s okay, you don’t gotta ramble to defend it.
Corny double standards. fakkitry. Back on ignore you go.

Hoe ass nikka is such a dikk holster, he couldn't unsheath it from his throat for 10 seconds to keep ot real or just ignore the bait. What a pure, unadulterated fakkit, and an idiot to boot :mjlol:

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Corny double standards. fakkitry. Back on ignore you go.

Hoe ass nikka is such a dikk holster, he couldn't unsheath it from his throat for 10 seconds to keep ot real or just ignore the bait. What a pure, unadulterated fakkit, and an idiot to boot :mjlol:

Whats funny is watching yall nikkas argue about this when yall both bias as fukk (in one direction or the other) :pachaha:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What play y’all think Smack and them will make now? The show must go on sadly and now nikkas gonna see how much Surf contributed

JC right now pop lockin and punchin the air

These battle rappers that always complain on
“Spaces” need to step they shyt up now

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What play y’all think Smack and them will make now? The show must go on sadly and now nikkas gonna see how much Surf contributed

JC right now pop lockin and punchin the air

These battle rappers that always complain on
“Spaces” need to step they shyt up now
They going to keep putting on battles like they have before. Surf might be the biggest name, but this ain’t midnight madness or some shyt where the whole business relies on him.