Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He touched Bonnie's cheeks on the untold truth with her :manny:
"Touched" is an understatement. That's why I was looking at Bonnie dissing him with the side eye. Would be completely unsurprised if he smutted her out before and/or after. He casually grippping cheeks like he already had his way with her.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
did he beat Surf?

Yes. He beat Surf, Daylyt ( Daylyt was top tier before he battled Mike P on URL), DNA, Rum, O Red in 2013 (Red was top tier then), Chess, Shotgun Suge, JJDD (JJDD been top tier since the Hitman battle unfortunately), Charron, Charlie Clips in Chicago. Stop hating you stupid frog...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at this Chris blog. I’m like 10 mins in and he’s making nyggas look silly. It’s not surprising. The BRC is full of dumb nyggas.

I’m not even saying Chris didn’t do it. All I’m saying is the nyggas in battle rap just really dumb and don’t break down facts. They just run with whatever

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol at this Chris blog. I’m like 10 mins in and he’s making nyggas look silly. It’s not surprising. The BRC is full of dumb nyggas.

I’m not even saying Chris didn’t do it. All I’m saying is the nyggas in battle rap just really dumb and don’t break down facts. They just run with whatever
Exactly, that's why battle rap can house so many weirdos, no one's smart enough to get em outta here or they got they own bozo background they want kept quiet

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, that's why battle rap can house so many weirdos, no one's smart enough to get em outta here or they got they own bozo background they want kept quiet

Battle rap bloggers are wilder than the battlers.

Piperboy ran down on Young Buck had him looking real spooky. "Oh I got something in the car too"