Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats different imo. Eminem is literally a cracker who used to talk shyt about black woman. I understand why someone would take that personally

Surf was just a pill head talking shyt. Unless u got personally scammed by him, this hate is really weird
The Surf Defense Force say and do delusional shyt just like the Stans, they're not different to me. Just like what you said about Em, I can say Surf is a dikkhead who represents some of the worst things about battle rap and promotes degenerate shyt to Black people. Why can't both be criticized, and why does it have to be "hate"?

EDIT: While we're at it, @RAW_SPK @Krs2 @MJ Truth while you're talking all this "hate" and "weird" talk, can we admit the same for how Surf has acted towards Math, Cortez, Yoshi, RBE, etc.? He ACTIVELY tried (and succeeded to a degree) fukking with them feeding their families. I think I'm the only person here that calls him out for that fakkity shyt. It appears okay when he does it, but you tell me.

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
The Surf Defense Force say and do delusional shyt just like the Stans, they're not different to me. Just like what you said about Em, I can say Surf is a dikkhead who represents some of the worst things about battle rap and promotes degenerate shyt to Black people. Why can't both be criticized, and why does it have to be "hate"?
Pls stop, i Don't want to expose you as a c00n. You want to compare a black man grown up in the hood doing dumb shyt, to a cracker disrespecting ya race.

I can't deal with you c00ns so I will just ignore u

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Pls stop, i Don't want to expose you as a c00n. You want to compare a black man grown up in the hood doing dumb shyt, to a cracker disrespecting ya race.

I can't deal with you c00ns so I will just ignore u
I'm the furthest thing from a c00n. Get off your knees and wipe ya mouf. Nobody put a gun to that grown man's head and forced him to do what he did/does. The c00n is the one pretending that promoting that shyt doesn't harm Black people.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Unless I'm recalling wrong, haven't you participated in Eminem or Eminem related threads where people shyt on him/his fanbase? Did you say this there? The Coli is damn near shytonEm.com.
Yea…in regards to his music. Not him facing life threatening/changing situations.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I'm the furthest thing from a c00n. Get off your knees and wipe ya mouf. Nobody put a gun to that grown man's head and forced him to do what he did/does. The c00n is the one pretending that promoting that shyt doesn't harm Black people.
Nobody is pretending shyt where im from is zero tolerance to any cracker disrespecting my race your c00n ass can only focus on surf a black kid who grew up with bad guidance

Also your c00n ass show zero empathy to people who grew up in those situations. Isn't as easy as to just say i wanna leave. Too many factors involved but you wouldn't get it cause you just another modern day c00n

Krs2

Pro
Daps
One thing I always hated about battle rap is the amount of c00ns (fans and battlers ) it has.

And this isn't even about defending surf cause he himself used to c00n a bit.

I just hate c00ns with a passion

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
startin to look like battle rap random thoughts madness again

hitman-holla.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea…in regards to his music. Not him facing life threatening/changing situations.
I can somewhat see that, but when you're a public person/celebrity, you get analyzed. Again, it seems to only stop when people they like are the ones under the microscope. I don't jump on the "Free so and so" bandwagon unless I know they're innocent, or the shyt is blatant racism, which his is neither. nikkas were yelling "Free Chris Unbias" not too long ago. My "disdain" for Surf or his fans don't make me want to see him do football numbers, but I'm not going to pretend he didn't earn them, either. If you still bang and rep sets all day, brag about shootings and crime in the new RICO era, you're a fool. Notice the OGs like Big U say they "used to be" with such and such. That's moving strategically. It is what it is.
Nobody is pretending shyt where im from is zero tolerance to any cracker disrespecting my race your c00n ass can only focus on surf a black kid who grew up with bad guidance

Also your c00n ass show zero empathy to people who grew up in those situations. Isn't as easy as to just say i wanna leave. Too many factors involved but you wouldn't get it cause you just another modern day c00n or so
East Baltimore in the Crack Era IS "those situations". The neighborhood I moved into at 4 and left at 18 turned into a wasteland before my eyes. Downtown Baltimore in the 90s was the Wild West. I've seen people shot in front of me. Open air drug markets. Lexington Market looking like The Walking Dead. The streets took my best friend that me and my mother regarded as family. He was an adult that made his choices, just like Surf and anyone else.

Me holding people accountable for their actions is not c00ning, it's real life. White Supremacy put us here, but some of us choose to stay there. You have to know when to cash out and leave the dumb shyt alone.

EDIT: *rewatches Math's 3rd vs. Geechi*

Math LITERALLY told these nikkas:wow:

He who laughs last laughs best:francis:

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why the gang stuff is goofy. I guess it's all good now, but how? No one remembers this? Is Surf from a different neighborhood?

Manhattan federal prosecutors wrote that a search of Crisler’s cellphone revealed the Oct. 24 shooting at King of Diamonds Miami strip club.

“Killed a ni--a last night smh,” Crisler texted, according to the feds. “
Some neighborhood crip ni--a.”

The showdown began, prosecutors wrote, after a rival spotted Casanova taking pictures and flashing gang signs.

“Yo homie wrong sign,” the rival said.

“You wanna die tonight?” Casanova responded, according to the text messages included in a criminal complaint.

Crisler texted that he then “booked him,” meaning he shot the rival, according to the complaint.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
This is why the gang stuff is goofy. I guess it's all good now, but how? No one remembers this? Is Surf from a different neighborhood?

Manhattan federal prosecutors wrote that a search of Crisler’s cellphone revealed the Oct. 24 shooting at King of Diamonds Miami strip club.

“Killed a ni--a last night smh,” Crisler texted, according to the feds. “
Some neighborhood crip ni--a.”

The showdown began, prosecutors wrote, after a rival spotted Casanova taking pictures and flashing gang signs.

“Yo homie wrong sign,” the rival said.

“You wanna die tonight?” Casanova responded, according to the text messages included in a criminal complaint.

Crisler texted that he then “booked him,” meaning he shot the rival, according to the complaint.
Cas one of the dumbest criminals in history & that’s saying something