Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
This thing you got with Surf is a little sick at this point, no??
Bruh…you’da thought son did something to him personally lol. Between the “i told ya so’s” and holier than thou takes i been seeing on fb and twitter, i never knew surf caused these nikkas so much strife.

Sidenote: crazy how yall mans Chris Unbias creepy ass went ghost when shorty popped up

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Surfettes are the Eminem fans of battle rap. I enjoy your suffering. He doesn't know or care you exist.
Bruh…you’da thought son did something to him personally lol. Between the “i told ya so’s” and holier than thou takes i been seeing on fb and twitter, i never knew surf caused these nikkas so much strife.

Sidenote: crazy how yall mans Chris Unbias creepy ass went ghost when shorty popped up
I don't care what happens to him one way or the other. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Nobody made him go into that life. I just enjoy trolling his over sensitive weirdo fans :manny:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Surfettes are the Eminem fans of battle rap. I enjoy your suffering. He doesn't know or care you exist.

I don't care what happens to him one way or the other. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Nobody made him go into that life. I just enjoy trolling his over sensitive weirdo fans :manny:
who here are the Surfettes?

Who here abides by Surf as much or even in a comparable range as reptile abides by JC?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
who here are the Surfettes?

Who here abides by Surf as much or even in a comparable range as reptile abides by JC?
Anyone affected enough to attack someone else over their hero.

Reptile is clearly trolling (I hope). Surfettes talk like "real nikkas", then act like scorned bytches.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m not suffering though. :dwillhuh: You’re more caught up in this than anyone else; were you one of Surf’s victims or something at some point?? I don’t think anyone here is anywhere near as invested in this as you are.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
tyfs7ztw4eu91.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m not suffering though. :dwillhuh: You’re more caught up in this than anyone else; were you one of Surf’s victims or something at some point?? I don’t think anyone here is anywhere near as invested in this as you are.
Invested? :mjlol: I come here to kill time and talk shyt. IDGAF about 99% of these nikkas. I don't think about this shyt AT ALL when I'm not in one of these threads. I started to REALLY be an a$$hole and say some fukked up shyt, but since I'm one of the few people that doesn't hide behind the internet, I didn't want to violate in the name of trolling. Surfettes are so sensitive and worship the nikka so blatatly, I was tempted.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Invested? :mjlol: I come here to kill time and talk shyt. IDGAF about 99% of these nikkas. I don't think about this shyt AT ALL when I'm not in one of these threads. I started to REALLY be an a$$hole and say some fukked up shyt, but since I'm one of the few people that doesn't hide behind the internet, I didn't want to violate in the name of trolling. Surfettes are so sensitive and worship the nikka so blatatly, I was tempted.
ok.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

You cant even blame at this point, with knowing how Surf got caught. Thats just fukking dumb. Hard to feel sorry for nikkas when they moving like that....

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cant even blame at this point, with knowing how Surf got caught. Thats just fukking dumb. Hard to feel sorry for nikkas when they moving like that....
I mean, you don't gotta feel sorry for him at all. But why keep talking in the negative about someone going to prison, when you don't even actually know them, nor did they do something to you?? It takes stanning to an extreme, weird level.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Idk that shyt is just weird though. I get it in the context of battle rap but if you got that much disdain for a nikka/his fanbase like that that shyt is different to me.
Unless I'm recalling wrong, haven't you participated in Eminem or Eminem related threads where people shyt on him/his fanbase? Did you say this there? The Coli is damn near shytonEm.com.

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Unless I'm recalling wrong, haven't you participated in Eminem or Eminem related threads where people shyt on him/his fanbase. Did you say this there? The Coli is damn near shytonEm.com.
Thats different imo. Eminem is literally a cracker who used to talk shyt about black woman. I understand why someone would take that personally

Surf was just a pill head talking shyt. Unless u got personally scammed by him, this hate is really weird