Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Basically was saying battle rap is his safe haven, that's why he's still here and is still in spaces and tweeting. Battle rappers need to show more appreciation for each other. He said he won't be around for it, so this is for them to take with them. How Big T, Hollow, Mickey always been guys who been real since day one with him. Even him and Verb is still battle rap shyt, they had many phone convos over the years. He did Midnight Madness to show appreciation to everyone. He said he will probably never battle rap on stage again and that's his reality. He let it slip the he's facing a Federal Rico for a Homicide.

:ohhh: Oh yeah, it’s a wrap for him. Unless his money stretch that long for a lawyer (and even then he is done anyway and it’s just negotiating little shyt), I don’t see how you can beat catching a body under a Rico.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Basically was saying battle rap is his safe haven, that's why he's still here and is still in spaces and tweeting. Battle rappers need to show more appreciation for each other. He said he won't be around for it, so this is for them to take with them. How Big T, Hollow, Mickey always been guys who been real since day one with him. Even him and Verb is still battle rap shyt, they had many phone convos over the years. He did Midnight Madness to show appreciation to everyone. He said he will probably never battle rap on stage again and that's his reality. He let it slip the he's facing a Federal Rico for a Homicide.
Wow. I wonder if that attempt he caught is what brought feds in on this one.

Daps
Wow. I wonder if that attempt he caught is what brought feds in on this one.
I remember years ago somebody made a jersey_hits page and I think they put Surf on there. He said in a interview when he got shot, he was trying to kill someone. That's why Vlad brought it up and tried to get him to speak on it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you know you’re facing a RICO for a homicide and you haven’t been arrested for it yet? I’m not saying he’s not fighting a case, but I have NEVER heard of a person getting a heads up about a RICO charge, especially one where they’re the suspect of a homicide. The indictment drops, people are swept up, and they get booked. He hasn’t been booked, or had to turn himself in yet?

So much of a heads up he’s literally just able to live his life normally :childplease: he’s had more time to get his affairs in order than Irv Gotti, OBlock, Casanova, Young Thug, Ralo, and a whole bunch of other people. I just don’t get it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
a damn shame JC's legacy may amount to being the nikka Surf cleared before his career ended :wow:

How do you know you’re facing a RICO for a homicide and you haven’t been arrested for it yet? I’m not saying he’s not fighting a case, but I have NEVER heard of a person getting a heads up about a RICO charge, especially one where they’re the suspect of a homicide. The indictment drops, people are swept up, and they get booked. He hasn’t been booked, or had to turn himself in yet?

So much of a heads up he’s literally just able to live his life normally :childplease: he’s had more time to get his affairs in order than Irv Gotti, OBlock, Casanova, Young Thug, Ralo, and a whole bunch of other people. I just don’t get it.
yea if he doesn't get publicly locked soon i'd assume he's just on the run and not playing about it :manny: life in jail or really put yourself in the bushes, i'd prolly go for the latter since they givin me football numbers anyway

Daps

Saw a clip where someone said a nikka telling on him. I just don't see the point in him lying about facing federal charges. His next project will still sell regardless, nothing will change in battle rap for him.