Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Caught up with all the Surf stuff and considering RICO’s have a ridiculously high conviction rate, it’s almost certain that he’s going away for a while. If he genuinely caught a body or was an accessory to catching a body, I can’t feel sorry for him unless it was self defense.

I understand that that we end up around gangs and criminality due to our environments but at some point, we have to hold each other accountable. Killing people over gang shyt (especially when you’re blessed with a talent) is crash dummy behavior :manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Caught up with all the Surf stuff and considering RICO’s have a ridiculously high conviction rate, it’s almost certain that he’s going away for a while. If he genuinely caught a body or was an accessory to catching a body, I can’t feel sorry for him unless it was self defense.

I understand that that we end up around gangs and criminality due to our environments but at some point, we have to hold each other accountable. Killing people over gang shyt (especially when you’re blessed with a talent) is crash dummy behavior :manny:
All the "karma" "energy" nikkas conveniently forgetting all of it since it's their boy.
You'd think that Verb would be celebrating since he's called Surf's downfall months ago :patrice:
Verb wishy washy AF.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
All the "karma" "energy" nikkas conveniently forgetting all of it since it's their boy.

I’m not even trying to sound righteous but I can’t be saying “Prayers up for…” or “Free…” if they’re out here participating in the taking of lives. Surf is a talented rapper but if that’s the type of time he’s on, then it is what it is re: this case.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd think that Verb would be celebrating since he's called Surf's downfall months ago :patrice:
This ain’t the situation to celebrate breh. You wouldn’t wish jail on your worst enemies, much less a potential RICO.

Besides, those two are cool with each other. Think of the two cats you’re talking about — they’re probably the two kings of knowing all of the shyt talking is just for entertainment. This battle rap shyt ain’t real life.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I’m not even trying to sound righteous but I can’t be saying “Prayers up for…” or “Free…” if they’re out here participating in the taking of lives. Surf is a talented rapper but if that’s the type of time he’s on, then it is what it is re: this case.
I said Free that man not knowing it was a body on some RICO shyt. At that point, it’s a wrap unless he can prove his innocence otherwise. May not be a fan of dude like that but I don’t wish that shyt on no one.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
"Judged" battles are stupid (unless its money on the line)... Battles are already judged... Whats the difference between "judges" and fans lol judges ARE fans.